XIM Community

Rainbow classic vs updated  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Rainbow classic vs updated
« on: 04:17 PM - 11/20/19 »
Can someplace please tell me the difference between the 2 and what are the pros and cons to both if anyone has this information

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow classic vs updated
« Reply #1 on: 05:19 AM - 11/21/19 »
updated has the more responsive mouse movements but also fees a bit stuttery, therefore its better for rushing and flick movements. classic gives better micromovements and is also less responsive, so better for mid/long range aiming and slower playstyles.

id recommend you to create a config with both settings and switch between them to see what you like the most, dont forget to also adjust your ingame settings when you switch between the configs.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
« Reply #2 on: 05:13 PM - 11/22/19 »
Ooo so both have different in game settings? I thought they were the same lmao was gunna say updated is horrible for recoil control

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
« Reply #3 on: 07:30 PM - 11/22/19 »
updated has the more responsive mouse movements but also fees a bit stuttery, therefore its better for rushing and flick movements. classic gives better micromovements and is also less responsive, so better for mid/long range aiming and slower playstyles.

id recommend you to create a config with both settings and switch between them to see what you like the most, dont forget to also adjust your ingame settings when you switch between the configs.
Not sure if u mixed them up, but for me classic is for rushing and flick movements,  and updatex for slower playstyle. :D
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 11:12 AM - 11/23/19 »
You can see the game settings you must use here: http://xim.tech/settings
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin