XIM Community

I am going to start playing on console now.  (Read 661 times)

Offline Odetta

• View Profile
I am going to start playing on console now.
« on: 01:29 PM - 11/06/19 »
I love my PC, but the artistic vision and visual consistency works better at times as well, even if the visuals overall are worse. What do I mean by this? Well sometimes on PC games, when you have some settings on high, other on medium and other on low etc. they kind of look a bit weird put all together, even though at first glance they might look better than the console game. Obviously this is always the case but it is something I've notice when playing PC games.
 just from pure value. How are one of the those 'budget' 'console-killer' PC builds from fall2013/spring2014 holding up these days compared to the PS4?
« Last Edit: 11:13 AM - 06/29/20 by Odetta »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: I am going to start playing on console now.
« Reply #1 on: 03:26 PM - 11/06/19 »
Welcome to the community. Let us know you like gaming on a console.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:25 AM - 11/07/19 »
The biggest reason I switched to console gaming years ago apart from money (constantly spending money on upgrades) is getting away from the hacks. 

Right now for about $15 you can get a completely functional and undetected hack for COD MW (I won't say where because I don't want to promote the group making it) which will give you ESP and a working aimbot.  No amount of graphical improvements make this worth it to me, hacks completely ruin the game experience for me... 

And before someone chimes in and tells me they will bet banned for it I'll say BS up front.  This hack has been up and working since the day the game came out and not a single person has been banned for it yet.
PS4 Pro / XB 1 S / XIM Apex
PC: R5 3600 / Sapphire Pulse 5700XT / 16GB Geil EVO X 3200
Monitor: MSI Optix MAG321CQR
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G502

Offline MattIsBogus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:30 PM - 11/07/19 »
The biggest reason I switched to console gaming years ago apart from money (constantly spending money on upgrades) is getting away from the hacks. 

Right now for about $15, you can get a completely functional and undetected hack for COD MW (I won't say where because I don't want to promote the group making it) which will give you ESP and a working aimbot.  No amount of graphical improvements make this worth it to me, hacks completely ruin the game experience for me... 

And before someone chimes in and tells me, they will bet banned for it I'll say BS upfront.  This hack has been up and working since the day the game came out and not a single person has been banned from it yet.

This is exactly the reason why I got into console gaming. Having played PC all my life, and never playing an FPS on a console, it was extremely difficult. I couldn't comprehend how to use the analog sticks to aim and shoot. I'm sure after months and months of practice, I possibly could have grasped the concept, but instead, I was extremely lucky enough that in 2011 when I first bought an Xbox, the XIM3 was just coming out. I was one of the first to get it in just days of release, and I have been a supporter ever since.

This device has changed gaming for me single handily. For the past 8 years, I have been able to enjoy all my FPS games hack free "for the most part" and not only that, but it has allowed me to play with all my friends since they never wanted to buy an expensive PC.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:16 AM - 11/11/19 »

Right now for about $15, you can get a completely functional and undetected hack for COD MW (I won't say where because I don't want to promote the group making it) which will give you ESP and a working aimbot.  No amount of graphical improvements make this worth it to me, hacks completely ruin the game experience for me... 

And before someone chimes in and tells me, they will bet banned for it I'll say BS upfront.  This hack has been up and working since the day the game came out and not a single person has been banned from it yet.

This is exactly the reason why I got into console gaming. Having played PC all my life, and never playing an FPS on a console, it was extremely difficult. I couldn't comprehend how to use the analog sticks to aim and shoot. I'm sure after months and months of practice, I possibly could have grasped the concept, but instead, I was extremely lucky enough that in 2011 when I first bought an Xbox, the XIM3 was just coming out. I was one of the first to get it in just days of release, and I have been a supporter ever since.

This device has changed gaming for me single handily. For the past 8 years, I have been able to enjoy all my FPS games hack free "for the most part" and not only that, but it has allowed me to play with all my friends since they never wanted to buy an expensive PC.

Yep couldn't have said it better myself, this is exactly my story, except I jumped to console gaming with the XIM2 (XIM 360).
PS4 Pro / XB 1 S / XIM Apex
PC: R5 3600 / Sapphire Pulse 5700XT / 16GB Geil EVO X 3200
Monitor: MSI Optix MAG321CQR
Inputs: Razer Orbweaver / Logitech G502