XIM Community

MW ST 2.0 Tips?  (Read 539 times)

Offline Shine

• View Profile
MW ST 2.0 Tips?
« on: 11:26 AM - 11/08/19 »
 Preface... I am a competitive player who plays wagers and tournaments. I am mentioning this because every casual player on this gforum tends to recommend PC like settings and little to no aim assist. For comp. players you need the aim assist and slower settings because you may get caught for keyboarding, which results in a ban.

MW ST Version 1: Played at 1.0 ADS multiplier in-game. It has its flaws but I dealt with them

MW ST Version 2: I created a new config and my previous Hip sensitivity was too fast and ADS was too slow. I decided to experiment and increase my in-game ADS multiplier to 2.0. This resulted in a odd hip to aim delay and aim to hip delay. Basically, I would spin out of control when I stopped aiming down sight. Now, I have decided to decrease my hip and increase my ADS sens. And reduce in-game ADS multiplier to 1.0. My hip and ADS Sens. Are now the same sensitivity numbers. Aim assist is sticky and sometimes a little too much.

Mouse: Glorious Model O- at 4000 DPI 500 Polling
Sync: Common

Okay, so with all the information on the table in a poor grammatical fashion, am I doing something wrong here? Should i increase ADS multiplier or change my synchronization? Any help is appreciated.
Xim Apex ~ Glorious Model O (Small) ~ PS3 Navigation Controller ~ 4000 DPI ~ 1000 Hz (Mouse) ~ 500 Hz (Xim) ~ Glorious XXL Pad

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: MW ST 2.0 Tips?
« Reply #1 on: 11:53 AM - 11/08/19 »
I've asked mist4fun to look into this. To be clear, we aren't going to ship 2 variants. If there is an issue, then we will either fix the current 2x one or revert back to the 1x.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:24 PM - 11/08/19 »
if you uncheck inherit on the ads page then set ads delay to 0 then on the activation key select none, it lets the game do it for you. then go to a bot lobby and adjust ads sensitivity in the in game ads settings, if you want more aa then use sab on ads page.

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:22 PM - 11/08/19 »
I'd like to see an answer to the OP. I feel the same strange issues identically as he described. I am using a G502 at 3200 DPI and 500, polling rate.  To me the MW ST 1 felt @#$% good, ST2 feels like I am using the wrong ST for this game. To my understanding we shouldn't need to tinker much with in game settings other than moving the required sensitivity to max settings. Was there a reason for the change? I wish I had never changed from the original ST.  I will say this, I have been playing all day and the old ST worked perfect with the 1.07 update for me, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. After I pulled my Apex manager up and noticed the update I felt an immediate difference as described perfectly by the OP.

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #4 on: 09:24 PM - 11/08/19 »
lol I used to be skeptical of MJFame's setup and configuration.. but I've been using it since launch and every now and then I go straight vanilla out of box settings but they don't feel as good as MJFame's.

I would give it a go if I were you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpaue5zDuM&t=2s
Bad sad Christmas.