XIM Community

New MW Update.  (Read 8128 times)

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: New MW Update.
« Reply #45 on: 08:06 AM - 11/08/19 »
Played about a little over 4 hours last night with the new 2x ST.  Without a doubt there is some wonky, funky sensitivity ramps.

First off Thank you Mist for taking the time to give us a 2x ST.  I know you could have just said NO because it might cause more trouble than it's worth for the majority of COD Xim users.  Clearly this thread is proving that to be the case. 

However don't get rid of the 2x ST because I actually enjoy it.  Yes there is a slight sensitivity problem going in and out of ADS but the more I played the less I noticed it. This 2x ST feels smoother movement wise than the 1x ST. 

It's not perfect. You have to adapt to it's issues if you want it's benefits.  I look forward to playing more today with the 2x ST.

It's not for everyone but Mist if you have to revert back to 1x can you have it so there is a 2x st option in the games list? Like I said there are benefits to this even with it's issues.
PS4 / Xbox One
Logitech G Pro HERO | 16k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

If you play Call of Duty get a Xim 4. If you don't play COD then get an Apex.  Thank me later!

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08:13 AM - 11/08/19 »
I agree with Pubz. I used the strafe while aiming at a small object drill to find my hip sens and just used the same for ADS. Switching to the new ST, it took a bit to get used to but I ultimately went back to my original sens. The ability to maintain 1:1 while ADS and do quick 180s is too valuable so I will never go back. I hope the sensitivity jump gets fixed but I'm already used to it

Offline KAL-EL

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAL-EL_UK74
« Reply #47 on: 08:17 AM - 11/08/19 »
Sorry!!!!, can someone explain what x1 ST and x2 ST differences are. Ive had the original one for the official ST, and now this update, what is the x1 and x2 part? what am I missing? I have Aim assist turned off in most of my FPS games as Im a PC player moved over to ps4 and detest aim assist.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10:45 AM - 11/08/19 »
Played about a little over 4 hours last night with the new 2x ST.  Without a doubt there is some wonky, funky sensitivity ramps.

First off Thank you Mist for taking the time to give us a 2x ST.  I know you could have just said NO because it might cause more trouble than it's worth for the majority of COD Xim users.  Clearly this thread is proving that to be the case. 

However don't get rid of the 2x ST because I actually enjoy it.  Yes there is a slight sensitivity problem going in and out of ADS but the more I played the less I noticed it. This 2x ST feels smoother movement wise than the 1x ST. 

It's not perfect. You have to adapt to it's issues if you want it's benefits.  I look forward to playing more today with the 2x ST.

It's not for everyone but Mist if you have to revert back to 1x can you have it so there is a 2x st option in the games list? Like I said there are benefits to this even with it's issues.

I can definitely sympathize with someone when settings feel just right and I play on 16,000 DPI as well but the AA bubble thing has been a big issue to the point where Iíve stopped playing or played with an inferior ST in black ops 4 st in the mean while. I think the best solution would be to have the two STís honestly it seems like most want the change back but you definitely shouldnít penalize people who have somehow benefited by the new ST.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #49 on: 10:50 AM - 11/08/19 »

I can definitely sympathize with someone when settings feel just right and I play on 16,000 DPI as well but the AA bubble thing has been a big issue to the point where Iíve stopped playing or played with an inferior ST in black ops 4 st in the mean while. I think the best solution would be to have the two STís honestly it seems like most want the change back but you definitely shouldnít penalize people who have somehow benefited by the new ST.

I think the ST needs re-training again to be honest, I am not an expert and don't know the first thing about how they are made, but I feel like I'm 99% sure that this isn't the best ST we could possibly get for this COD... I think there's something that can be tweaked or changed to make it better.

I dunno if training the ST on precision would help? or instead of Standard maybe train it on Dynamic? I don't know, only way to find this out would be to re-train the ST on all different combinations and see which one works best, but I know that would take a lot of time for Mist.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #50 on: 10:56 AM - 11/08/19 »
Just like to also add that I feel for Mist sometimes, everyone was clamouring for a re-done ST with x2 ADS, we get it, now it seems everyone wants to revert back x1 ADS ST again...

Hopefully if/when Mist gets time he can try see if he can find better results to get a more optimal ST for this game because like I said, I'm sure this isn't the best ST that can be done - but then again what the hell do I know. I just think something feels off due to some sort of setting, probably something simple that needs a minor tweak.

Offline FopaUK

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11:19 AM - 11/08/19 »
Confusing thread.

I am using RML's st which is ST release 1.0, if i update the games library, i will then create a new config which will use 2.0.  1.0 will remain uneffected?

Whats the recommended delay for ADS, and i guess i need to check the new ingame settings too?

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:35 AM - 11/08/19 »
Confusing thread.

I am using RML's st which is ST release 1.0, if i update the games library, i will then create a new config which will use 2.0.  1.0 will remain uneffected?

Whats the recommended delay for ADS, and i guess i need to check the new ingame settings too?

Leave your current ST in place. Don't delete it. Just rename it to OG or 1x.  Then you create a new MW config(after updating your games on the xim manager). This one with be the 2x st. Put 2x in the title so you remember.  Then you can copy over your config from the OG to the 2x. 

If you delete the original one your S out of Luck if you don't like the 2x.
PS4 / Xbox One
Logitech G Pro HERO | 16k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

If you play Call of Duty get a Xim 4. If you don't play COD then get an Apex.  Thank me later!

Offline FopaUK

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:04 PM - 11/08/19 »
Confusing thread.

Leave your current ST in place. Don't delete it. Just rename it to OG or 1x.  Then you create a new MW config(after updating your games on the xim manager). This one with be the 2x st. Put 2x in the title so you remember.  Then you can copy over your config from the OG to the 2x. 

If you delete the original one your S out of Luck if you don't like the 2x.

Cheers PUBzZz!

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #54 on: 12:18 PM - 11/08/19 »
Id rather play with a controller from now on than xim this new st is tarnation

Offline ilpapero

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12:38 PM - 11/08/19 »
i delete the old one, update, create new config and now is unplayable..  :'( :'( :'(

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01:02 PM - 11/08/19 »
So if I understand right I should stick to my old config, or at least not delete the old one? I have not tried the new one yet though.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #57 on: 02:01 PM - 11/08/19 »
Was the ADS Multiplier raised to 2.0x in an update? I looked for a patch note to help me understand what changed, but couldn't find anything.

Guess I'm still confused as to why a new ST was released.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #58 on: 02:17 PM - 11/08/19 »
Was the ADS Multiplier raised to 2.0x in an update? I looked for a patch note to help me understand what changed, but couldn't find anything.

Guess I'm still confused as to why a new ST was released.

St was trained for 1.0, and if you used 2.0 ingame multiplayer it worked great. Now they trained the st for 2.0 making the st total failure

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 02:30 PM - 11/08/19 »
Yall are crazy

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!