XIM Community

New MW Update.  (Read 17225 times)

Offline shavas

• View Profile
Re: New MW Update.
« Reply #60 on: 04:02 PM - 11/08/19 »
I used the new ST the last couple of days and the movement feels great but seems like I'm getting killed in one on one and also seem to not be able to lay all my shots on players that are mid range or any other range. But I had the original ST saved so I went back to that and I am once again lasering and melting people. With the new ST I was even missing lots of shots testing against bots. Seems like the shots just jump all around the enemy player and the AA is working against it somehow. 

Offline Carellano84

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 04:03 PM - 11/08/19 »
Mist, is there any chance of being able to to get back the 1.0 ST or are you guys working on tweeking the 2.0?  I made the rookie mistake of deleting the 1.0 ST and finding it impossible to play with new ST.

Offline Y2K

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 04:04 PM - 11/08/19 »
Right I think I know what the problem is, I'm able to replicate the same issue on native KB/M on console by changing the ADS transition timing option.

It seems on this COD they have set the transition time for ADS sensitivity to kick in is "Instant" with Controllers - I'm not sure if this is a mistake by IW or intentional, but I'm really sure that's what's happening.

The delay between the transition from ADS back to HIP also happens with "Instant" causing the spike in sensitivity we are feeling.

EDIT: There's nothing wrong with the new ADS ST, the problem is how IW have chosen to use the "Instant" setting for ADS transition for Controller players.

Thanks, headhunter. Does removing the config's ADS delay and Deactivation delay help?

i think we really need to revert back st1 nothing seem to fix the fast ads
ONE/PS4/PC
Router:Netgear r7800 with SQM
Mouse: GPro Wireless swap with kailh switches ..
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
Sound: HD600/modmic

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:41 PM - 11/08/19 »
Those of you who have .1 support still, do you experience the same ADS sensitivity issue when using .1 support with the x2 ADS multiplier?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Lzy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 04:55 PM - 11/08/19 »
yes

i think it's the game not the st

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 04:56 PM - 11/08/19 »
Those of you who have .1 support still, do you experience the same ADS sensitivity issue when using .1 support with the x2 ADS multiplier?

Early on before this update I tested the x2 ADS for settings experimentation and all it did was make my sense move faster than what it already was (obviously I get that) and in that way it made the AA Bubble hard to enter because it was like having a good sense dialed up by 100 and the issue can be duplicated without the xim with a controller at x2 ADS. Perhaps the game just in this current state not designed to make such a velocity jump? Like apex legends and 7/8 sensitivity thing? Most liked 7 but the game just couldnít really handle 8 at one point and people adjusted their settings to 7? Honest Mist Iím in the same boat I give your updates a fair shake but there was a night and day difference with my AA bubble after downloading x2 ADS update. I accidentally deleted the 1.0ADS version and Iíd love to have that version available again because at this point Iím using black ops 4 ST just to play.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 05:01 PM - 11/08/19 »
yes

i think it's the game not the st

I completely agree through testing and feeling the difference between both STís and Headhunters assessment that this is a game issue not a Xim issue and your original ST worked for about 95% perfectly for myself at least.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 05:16 PM - 11/08/19 »
The Hip fire with this 2x ST is God like.  If you run and gun 2x ST is for you.  If you play passive and like to engage mid to long range than 1x ST if for you.  However I have no issue mid to long range with 2x. 

« Last Edit: 05:22 PM - 11/08/19 by PUBzZz »
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
New MW Update.
« Reply #68 on: 05:23 PM - 11/08/19 »
Thanks, headhunter. Does removing the config's ADS delay and Deactivation delay help?

No it does not - because the in-game mechanic for ADS sensitivity kicks in during the mid transition from HIP to ADS.

Also for some reason the transition from ADS to HIP keeps the ADS sensitivity active until you are fully HIP, causing a spike in sensitivity when you let go of ADS.

Here's a quick video I made showing the problem using a Controller - It affects all ZOOM sensitivity options, not just 2x.

I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #69 on: 05:34 PM - 11/08/19 »

No it does not - because the in-game mechanic for ADS sensitivity kicks in during the mid transition from HIP to ADS.

Also for some reason the transition from ADS to HIP keeps the ADS sensitivity active until you are fully HIP, causing a spike in sensitivity when you let go of ADS.

Here's a quick video I made showing the problem using a Controller - It affects all ZOOM sensitivity options, not just 2x.

For xim could just use hip tranlator on both or even ads translator on both to avoid it?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #70 on: 05:41 PM - 11/08/19 »
For xim could just use hip translator on both or even ads translator on both to avoid it?

I've tried this and it didn't help, the dead-zones & turn-speed for HIP & ADS are not identical - this affects controller players as well as you can see in the video I posted.

It's less noticeable when using 1x Zoom sensitivity but it's still there.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 05:54 PM - 11/08/19 »
why wouldn't setting the deactivation delay work sorry if noob.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 06:17 PM - 11/08/19 »
Played for a few hours using the v1 ST and still going off with it...
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #73 on: 06:43 PM - 11/08/19 »
So wait does other games have this transition issue? Apex legends? Fortnite? Overwatch or any other pipular games?

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 07:57 PM - 11/08/19 »
Is the 2.4x method more relevant now to avoid the sensitivity change? Or does that only work using 1.0 ads in-game?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Admin