XIM Community

New MW Update.  (Read 17236 times)

Offline greeno85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GREENO85
  • PSN ID: GREENO85
Re: New MW Update.
« Reply #195 on: 12:04 AM - 11/14/19 »
What are the two releases for st 1 and st 2 called on the XIM apex manager? Iíve not seen any change when I click the picture of the config since the first ST even when I create a new config after game update. My config says CoD:MW-Hip-P4.1, which ST version is this?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #196 on: 04:26 AM - 11/14/19 »
I'll stick with V1, mainly because I'm lucky if I get a few hours of gaming time a week these days and I'm not interested in spending that precious little time tweaking a thousand settings instead of playing the @#$% game.

Plug and play FTW  :D
This ^^

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Sensi

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 08:42 AM - 11/14/19 »
The solution sounds simple to me. Have both ST1 and ST2 in the download manager. I have not personally tried ST2 as I am happy with ST1

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #198 on: 08:50 AM - 11/14/19 »
The solution sounds simple to me. Have both ST1 and ST2 in the download manager. I have not personally tried ST2 as I am happy with ST1

We won't be shipping 2 STs for ADS.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Activistx

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 09:18 AM - 11/14/19 »

please make ST1 available for those who deleted it by accident thinking ST2 would be better.

Offline greeno85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GREENO85
  • PSN ID: GREENO85
« Reply #200 on: 09:58 AM - 11/14/19 »
What are the two releases for st 1 and st 2 called on the XIM apex manager? Iíve not seen any change when I click the picture of the config since the first ST even when I create a new config after game update. My config says CoD:MW-Hip-P4.1, which ST version is this?

Anyone help me with my question?

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 11:02 AM - 11/14/19 »

Anyone help me with my question?

It got updated automatically. If u created one in the first week it got released its stv1. If u created a new one afterwards its Stv2. Automatically updating won't affect the version u already created

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 11:38 AM - 11/14/19 »

Then if you revert to the worse ST can you at least leave ST2 somewhere  on the website for download with instructions on how to install it manually?
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 11:43 AM - 11/14/19 »

Then if you revert to the worse ST can you at least leave ST2 somewhere  on the website for download with instructions on how to install it manually?

+1
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 12:27 PM - 11/14/19 »

+1

Maybe hide STv2 in the Beta board, or even hide the Beta boards like days of old.

Offline Neededaname

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 01:04 PM - 11/14/19 »
I tried ST2 on my xim apex, and there it feels good. How is that possible?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #206 on: 03:28 PM - 11/14/19 »

You tried x2 on both XIM APEX and XIM4 and it felt good on XIM APEX and not on XIM4?

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 09:11 PM - 11/14/19 »
How do I go back to the st1 ??? Sorry for the stupid question???

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #208 on: 11:20 PM - 11/14/19 »
How do I go back to the st1 ??? Sorry for the stupid question???

Not a dumb question! mist4fun is finishing up Death Stranding support. I'll be including the reverted MW ADS ST with that release.

Offline Neededaname

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 11:52 PM - 11/14/19 »

You tried x2 on both XIM APEX and XIM4 and it felt good on XIM APEX and not on XIM4?

Oh no lol I mean XIM4