XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)  (Read 20135 times)

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
Re: MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)
« Reply #90 on: 12:18 AM - 11/20/19 »
RML is always the best ... just curious using the ST1 and exact settings you posted but getting some weird acceleration after coming out of ADS, never had this before I tried the new ST's.

Because of the way IW programmed ADS (faulty) it gets worse the higher you get get from 1X ADS in game. That's the only reason we are using 1.4 and not 2. After a bit you won't really even notice too much. 1.4 I believe is still superior to 1 because you can snap to targets faster.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• May the force be with you...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TAPTDATAZZ
« Reply #91 on: 06:53 AM - 11/20/19 »
I have been testing this game both STís playing a handful of games and switching between them. I am back on ST1 now and Iíve set it using the 2.4 rule. It actually works pretty good. I have been getting better results. My ST1 Hip is 72 and Ads is 30. 0 delay and 0 deactivation delay. I was never a big fan of this rule since I like my hip and Ads to be exactly the same. For whatever reason it is wroking quite well. Iíll will work on switching back once they correct the game issues with the ads transition.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 08:26 AM - 11/20/19 »
If I want to decrease sens should I decrease both (tabs) or I'm able to change only one that I need?
I mean does it have specific order or I can do with sens that I want at any tab )

Sorry I missed ya before. This is really user preference. My only advice is to not go over 1.4 with the ADS multiplier as the transition issues really start to stand out when you do.

I have been testing this game both STís playing a handful of games and switching between them. I am back on ST1 now and Iíve set it using the 2.4 rule. It actually works pretty good. I have been getting better results. My ST1 Hip is 72 and Ads is 30. 0 delay and 0 deactivation delay. I was never a big fan of this rule since I like my hip and Ads to be exactly the same. For whatever reason it is wroking quite well. Iíll will work on switching back once they correct the game issues with the ads transition.

The 2.4 rule is a great option for the transition issues. I tested it (believe the actually math is 2.6 with this game). It is a solid option if you can handle fast Hip turn speeds or slow ADS turn speeds. I struggled with both and decided to try and moderate the transition issues other ways.

RML is always the best ... just curious using the ST1 and exact settings you posted but getting some weird acceleration after coming out of ADS, never had this before I tried the new ST's.

Because of the way IW programmed ADS (faulty) it gets worse the higher you get get from 1X ADS in game. That's the only reason we are using 1.4 and not 2. After a bit you won't really even notice too much. 1.4 I believe is still superior to 1 because you can snap to targets faster.

Thanks mickyg77, couldn't have said it better myself.

Cheers!

1.4 ADS in game even with ST1?

Yes, I actually even prefer this over STv2. If you like a little bit more sticky aim then v2 may be a better option for you. STv2 is super smooth when you set the ADS multiplier to 2.0. But then the transition issues are a bear to deal with. As another user pointed out the best way to eliminate the transition issues is following the 2.4 rule. That means your Hip sensitivity needs to be 2.4x's your ADS sensitivity. Unfortunately, that's not a solid option for alot of us. Makes Hip too fast or ADS too slow. To put all of this into perspective.

ADS Sensitivity x2.4 = Hip Transition Sensitivity (smoothes out transitions).
ADS Sensitivity + ADS multiplier 2.0 = 4.4x's Hip Transition Sensitivity (Makes Transitions very unstable).

Hopefully that helps you understand why the higher the ADS Multiplier, the worse the transition problems.

RML do you use a cloth pad with 12000dpi?

I use the SS 9HD pad. It's not really hard or soft. Great tracking without all the drag or wear on your feet.

Just curious because I'm always trying to learn more about xim settings...

When you say smoothing 4-8 what are the benefits / cons to more or less smoothing? Do you want to get it as low as you can without stutter?

That is exactly right. You want to stay as low as possible, without effecting Sniping. So if you're running around with SMG's you won't need as much Smoothing as Mr. Snipes Alot. My fav. class is a Sniper/SMG combo, so I use 7 smoothing. As it's a solid middle ground. You can also use less smoothing on Hip as you won't need micro's. Just use enough to eliminate any stutter you may encounter with Sync Off.

Should SAB be set to OFF because of MW?? or being a sony nav user. I ran SAB previously on BOP4 because I use a KB. I currently have it off using a KB for MW. Just curious on to what changed about a game to have it OFF??

I'm a Nav user so SAB is pretty much NA for yours truly. I don't have alot of experience with SAB TBH because of this. What I do know though is it was create for the sad purpose of avoiding detection while playing Fortnite. It wasn't created for any other reason, whether or not it helps KB users in some way is beyond me. I would watch Odin's video on it. I just know that if I'm using a KB, I want KB movement (strafing). Why would I want to use SAB if I'm not worried about detection which isn't even an issue anymore on Fortnite from my understanding. Just my opinion.

why don't you guys turn off aim assist ?

Hard to tell if you're trolling or not. But either way, I've played both ways and both can be very effective. If I had all the time in the world to just game, practice... practice... practice. Then I would possibly spend more time learning to play without AA. But I don't, so, I'm going to do what works the easiest and best for me. That's playing with AA on but limiting it to have a minor influence on my mouse movements. You can agree or disagree, doesn't really matter. But this thread isn't for a debate on AA. I have a thread specifically for that if you'd like to continue this conversation elsewhere.

Hey RML, was just curious on your opinion with G Pro mouse over g502?

Man, I'm really liking the G Pro. I have to admit when I first tried it at a friends house, it felt pretty strange coming from the G502. However, because I had no other choice I used it over about a 20hr. period. In all it probably took me about 4hrs. to adapt to the fell of the mouse and I'm glad I got to experience it. As soon as I got back to Colorado I bought one and haven't picked up the G502 since. That's saying alot for a Nav user. The lack of buttons is an issue but I've changed my mapping up just to keep it. That's how much I like it.

- Super smooth tracking
- Super light
- No WIRE!

I swear it's the most responsive mouse I have and it's WIRELESS! That really says it all right there. As an added bonus it holds a charge for about 40hrs. so I never have an issue with it dying on me.

The only thing to consider in my mind. Is the fact that Razor just dropped an exceptionally awesome wireless mouse of their own. So I'd look into both and I will probably own both soon tbh. It'll have to wait until Xmas though. I only have through Thanksgiving weekend then I'll be traveling till late Dec.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: 10:02 AM - 11/20/19 by RML »

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 09:45 AM - 11/20/19 »
The good old 2.4 rule... it's great to hear that the rule still exists and works.

I will test it out, because for XIM 4 it worked very well.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 10:17 AM - 11/20/19 »
The good old 2.4 rule... it's great to hear that the rule still exists and works.

Yeah, all this talk of the 2.4 rule gives me an idea though. Hmmm....

Offline Abird123

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 03:59 PM - 11/20/19 »
Anyone know what .com apex converts to xim4 sensitivity wise ? I'm at 3200dpi

Offline year0

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 12:25 AM - 11/21/19 »
Here you go guys, my Advanced settings for STv1 and STv2. These settings will be slightly different then my usual. My man, HiFi has convinced me to go G Pro Wireless. Itís a bit of a challenge for a Nav user. But once I adapted to it, Iím very happy and highly recommend. I do keep a Kpad plugged in and on my desk top for any extra buttons I may need with games, I.e. vehicles and killstreaks.

In game settings:
Sens - 20/20, Standard Aim Assist, Standard Curve, ADS Low Zoom multiplier 1.4, ADS High Zoom multiplier 1.4 (1.4 is the sweet spot for me, adds enough extra turn cap to barely ever red light, while it also keeps the majority of the Hip/Ads/Hip transitions in check).
XIM & Mouse Settings:
STv1
12,000  dpi - http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
1000 hz (Mouse and Xim)
Sync Off
Hip - 52, Smoothing 4-8, No curve, SAB Off (not 0, OFF)
Ads - 26, Smoothing 4-8, No curve, SAB OFF
Ads delay - 400
Ads deactivation delay - 250

The only thing you need to change for STv2 is double your ADS sensitivity. So my Ads sensitivity with STv2 is 52.

The delays are there to help you with the transition issues this game suffers from. As an added bonus. For you snipers, Iíve bound Sprint to the ADS secondary button. This lets you hold your breath 400ms after pressing the Ads button. Youíll have to change this button bind if youíre not using a Nav.

Iíve also created an Auxiliary config for Cruise Missiles. Iíd suggest you practice with it in a private match, itís super accurate once you get used to it. I literally fly missiles into windows and caves!  :)

I made this Aux activated by the Enter button on my Kpad. So youíll need to reassign or delete it based on your needs and wants.

IF YOU'RE USING A KB DONíT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY.

Full config Code STv1:

Code: [Select]
  >>> XIM APEX [RML MW STv1] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 

Full Config Code STv2:
  >>> XIM APEX [RML MW STv2] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Iíll add some further tips in the near future here...

Cheers!

When you say a G pro is  A challenge for a Nav user, Are you talking about the lack of extra buttons A G pro has?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline MrParadox

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 08:19 AM - 11/21/19 »
Here you go guys, my Advanced settings for STv1 and STv2. These settings will be slightly different then my usual. My man, HiFi has convinced me to go G Pro Wireless. It’s a bit of a challenge for a Nav user. But once I adapted to it, I’m very happy and highly recommend. I do keep a Kpad plugged in and on my desk top for any extra buttons I may need with games, I.e. vehicles and killstreaks.

In game settings:
Sens - 20/20, Standard Aim Assist, Standard Curve, ADS Low Zoom multiplier 1.4, ADS High Zoom multiplier 1.4 (1.4 is the sweet spot for me, adds enough extra turn cap to barely ever red light, while it also keeps the majority of the Hip/Ads/Hip transitions in check).
XIM & Mouse Settings:
STv1
12,000  dpi - http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
1000 hz (Mouse and Xim)
Sync Off
Hip - 52, Smoothing 4-8, No curve, SAB Off (not 0, OFF)
Ads - 26, Smoothing 4-8, No curve, SAB OFF
Ads delay - 400
Ads deactivation delay - 250

The only thing you need to change for STv2 is double your ADS sensitivity. So my Ads sensitivity with STv2 is 52.

The delays are there to help you with the transition issues this game suffers from. As an added bonus. For you snipers, I’ve bound Sprint to the ADS secondary button. This lets you hold your breath 400ms after pressing the Ads button. You’ll have to change this button bind if you’re not using a Nav.

I’ve also created an Auxiliary config for Cruise Missiles. I’d suggest you practice with it in a private match, it’s super accurate once you get used to it. I literally fly missiles into windows and caves!  :)

I made this Aux activated by the Enter button on my Kpad. So you’ll need to reassign or delete it based on your needs and wants.

IF YOU'RE USING A KB DON’T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY.

Full config Code STv1:

>>> XIM APEX [RML MW STv1] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Full Config Code STv2:
  >>> XIM APEX [RML MW STv2] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

I’ll add some further tips in the near future here...

Cheers!
I'd like to try these settings for XIM4 as there is alot of positivity for this setup on this forum!
If I replicate most of your settings, are there any other settings I need to adjust for XIM 4 please, for example should I have Steady Aim on or off? And ADS 400ms? I am using STv1 (latest download) and a G302 mouse at 3200 dpi with Sony Nav but struggling with aim settings. I've previously used the 2.4 method in other cods which has worked well.
I know this is a XIM Apex setup but would really appreciate your expert advice on this!
Thanks in anticipation

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 11:41 AM - 11/21/19 »
I seen the following comment made on another board:

Fire Hair-Trigger:
The fire hair-trigger drastically increases the sensitivity of the fire trigger button. This has become more relevant as the game developers started to apply deadzone to the trigger buttons, requiring the player to pull the trigger at least half way down for the action be registered by the game.

Is this scenario catered for, by one of the advanced settings for apex.  Sometimes you get into those 1-1's and you know you had the jump on them but still get wasted, i wonder if this is coming into play somewhere.  It is clear to see Titan Two users out there, insta-proning when firing.  I dont own one myself and dont think i ever would for the record.

You can change the trigger DZ's with APex. I currently use 5 for both.

As for insta-prone, I think you're better off just practicing drop shots using two buttons together. This is already pretty simple to pull off with XIM. Using one button for both takes away another button. Which, as  a Nav user, I can't afford to do with the G pro.

Yeah, all this talk of the 2.4 rule gives me an idea though. Hmmm....

After further testing the 2.4 rule really doesn't help much. No matter what you do, there's an instant acceleration effect when you ADS. The lower the sens you run though (on both Hip and ADS) the lesser the problem.

When you say a G pro is  A challenge for a Nav user, Are you talking about the lack of extra buttons A G pro has?

Exactly!

I'd like to try these settings for XIM4 as there is alot of positivity for this setup on this forum!
If I replicate most of your settings, are there any other settings I need to adjust for XIM 4 please, for example should I have Steady Aim on or off? And ADS 400ms? I am using STv1 (latest download) and a G302 mouse at 3200 dpi with Sony Nav but struggling with aim settings. I've previously used the 2.4 method in other cods which has worked well.
I know this is a XIM Apex setup but would really appreciate your expert advice on this!
Thanks in anticipation

You cannot run 1000hz. with XIM4 which is the best part of the setup for handling AA. You can refer to my recommendations here https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0 and try some of the curves I've provided.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 09:27 PM - 11/21/19 »
Just an FYI RML they make a G502 Hero Hyperspeed wireless mouse which is the exact same sensor ďHero SensorĒ as the Gpro without the lack of the buttons.  You get the same mouse youíve had only with the tracking of the Gpro and wireless. 😉

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 08:04 AM - 11/22/19 »
Just an FYI RML they make a G502 Hero Hyperspeed wireless mouse which is the exact same sensor ďHero SensorĒ as the Gpro without the lack of the buttons.  You get the same mouse youíve had only with the tracking of the Gpro and wireless. 😉

Yeah, I thought about picking one up. But because I was forced to use the Gpro I adapted. Now I like the feel of a regular style build. G502 feels really weird in my hand now. It's still an option though as I know I would adapt after a couple of game sessions. I believe the Hyperspeed uses a replaceable battery. That's quite a bit of weight.

Thanks though.

Offline Obie_1_Kenobi

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 08:58 AM - 11/22/19 »
Sure thing. I was looking into getting the Razer basilisk Ultimate. Looks like a killer mouse. Whopping 20k Dpi! I currently play at 16k. Wonder what 20k is like...

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 10:39 PM - 11/22/19 »

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
« Reply #103 on: 01:26 PM - 11/26/19 »
I might try out RMLs new config, but if it aint broke don't fix it. Still using his sync off settings but might test default.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 08:48 PM - 11/26/19 »
Iíll probably make a new 1.4 setup When I get some time. Just to compare it.