XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)  (Read 19838 times)

Offline MarKsMinn

• Combat Army Veteran. 11B
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MarKsMinn
Re: MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191104)
« Reply #30 on: 05:13 PM - 11/09/19 »
I want to hear more about the Wireless G Pro and the Nav. So are you using both sets of the side buttons when you play with a Nav controller.
Mouse: G502
Sony Nav
Headset: Astro Mixamp + AD900 + Zalman Mic
Monitor: Foris FS2434

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:44 PM - 11/10/19 »
I want to hear more about the Wireless G Pro and the Nav. So are you using both sets of the side buttons when you play with a Nav controller.

No, if your curious how I mapped the buttons its in the full config code.

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #32 on: 03:04 PM - 11/10/19 »
RML so now with the new st 2.0. I set the ads turn cap in-game to 1.50. And add 50% more ads sensitivity to the phone app? And 500 ads deactivate delay? Also why did you say analog simulator off?
« Last Edit: 03:33 PM - 11/10/19 by digital blasphemy »
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07:04 PM - 11/10/19 »
RML so now with the new st 2.0. I set the ads turn cap in-game to 1.50. And add 50% more ads sensitivity to the phone app? And 500 ads deactivate delay? Also why did you say analog simulator off?

Set the in game ADS to 1.5x and adjust your Xim ADS sens to personal preference. You don't need deactivation delay if you use this method if I understand right.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Amanda

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MssAmanda
« Reply #34 on: 07:40 AM - 11/11/19 »
In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup).

Could you quote mist's ST setup please? Also what in game settings should be default? Could you be a little more specific on this? Sorry for the dumb questions btw!

Offline Amanda

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07:48 AM - 11/11/19 »
So, when upgrading to ST 2 you should not change your Ads sensitivity AT ALL. Instead just change your in game Ads sensitivity to 2xs.

However, there is a problem with the in game look mechanic when setting in game ads sensitivity to 2xs. It creates some added acceleration while deactivating Ads. This is NOT an ST problem, this is a look mechanic problem. You can fix this by lowering the in game Ads sensitivity to 1.5xs.

There are 2 separate ADS sensitivities in game, one for low zoom and one for high zoom. Which one should you set to 1.5? Also do those ADS sensitivities actual have an effect on your max turning speed (without aiming)?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08:44 AM - 11/11/19 »

Think of it this way.

ST 1 XIM ADS Sensitivity @ 1x ADS (in game) = ST 2 XIM ADS Sensitivity @ 2x's ADS (in game).

You don't have to adjust ADS sensitivity when upgrading the ST to V2. You only have to raise in game ADS sensitivity to 2x's. If you DONOT raise your in game Sensitivity multiplier to 2x's then your ADS turn speed will feel really slow and AA will be overpowering as compared to how it felt with ST V1.

I explained in a previous post why I turn SAB off.

There are 2 separate ADS sensitivities in game, one for low zoom and one for high zoom. Which one should you set to 1.5? Also do those ADS sensitivities actual have an effect on your max turning speed (without aiming)?

Great questions!

I personally like to keep High Zoom about .2 lower then Low Zoom. This is personal preference. I'm Actually currently using 1.4 low zoom and 1.2 high zoom. This is with ST V1 though.

I'm glad you brought up the question about whether the ADS multiplier effects Hip or not. I want to say NO, but it sure does feel like there's something going on there with Hip when raising the ADS multiplier to 2x's with ST V2. I can't deny or confirm it yet though. I will set up both ST's and doing some measurements in game to test this when I get a chance. I'll be home through Thanks Giving. So I'll be playing more then I previously planned.

In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup).

Could you quote mist's ST setup please? Also what in game settings should be default? Could you be a little more specific on this? Sorry for the dumb questions btw!

Not a dumb ?. You do need to pay attention to this thread though when NEW ST's are released. This is where Mist communicates the settings he utilizes while creating the ST. Use this link and then scroll down to the game you're interested in.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0

Offline Mantis

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:55 AM - 11/11/19 »
This is exactly what I needed in my life right now! Works very well! Thank you!
Gear:
Razer Tartarus v2
Corsair m65
Razer manowar Headset

Wolfenstein, CS GO, and Unreal Tournament  (PC)

Offline reconnect10

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02:24 PM - 11/11/19 »
What is the setup game (BO4? BO?) for this config ?

Offline CrveniVepar

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02:58 PM - 11/11/19 »
Why using xim when you can play with mk, and it will put you in lobby with controllers unless you go with cross play!

Offline Amanda

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 05:11 PM - 11/11/19 »
Why using xim when you can play with mk, and it will put you in lobby with controllers unless you go with cross play!

Even with cross platform off, it will try to look for native mkb users first. It prioritizes input device over connection, thus it will put you into lobbies from across the globe with >100ms latency. If it finds at least one person on earth playing with native kbm, it will throw you in that lobby, no matter your ping to the server. Although native mkb feels so smooth and responsive on the PS4, the connections and SBMM make the experience a nightmare most of the times Ive tried it.

Offline vegetto1983

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Vegetto
« Reply #41 on: 03:04 PM - 11/12/19 »
Question,

Stil on STv1 i see your confit RML and your Ads delay is on 360 instead of default, why is this, doesnt this cause slower ads speed? i changed it back to normal but maybe im missing the purpose. Thanks

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03:50 PM - 11/12/19 »
Question,

Stil on STv1 i see your confit RML and your Ads delay is on 360 instead of default, why is this, doesnt this cause slower ads speed? i changed it back to normal but maybe im missing the purpose. Thanks

I use 360 because it covers all the weapons and attachments and actually doesn't effect my transition. Win, Win

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
« Reply #43 on: 08:21 PM - 11/12/19 »
Im lost in all of this , can someone post a config that i can try out that is up to date & working pls

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #44 on: 11:01 AM - 11/13/19 »
Thanks, always love your configs. Been following you since the early PUBG days then Apex, and now this. How'd you enjoy our 90+ms ping out in HI? lol

Yeah I'm out in HI too and the ping sometimes jumps up to 150 lol

But by far one of the best configs yet, bumped up the sensitivity on 9000dpi

Yeah, that ping was a little rough, still really enjoyed the game though. I heard alot about it being a game that was basically a Medal of Honor and Battle Field - had a baby experience. I was pleasantly surprised that this was indeed the case. Based on the limited time I had, I have to say, this may be my personal favorite COD ever. I like the realism and I like the Kill Streaks. Now I just need some time to master the game mechanics. You obviously can't run it like previous COD games. That's a good thing IMO. I can simply just go play other COD games if I want that other experience. It's great that they're mixing it up. I think it's a brilliant strategy. The way it's selling tells me I'm not alone.

Question about smoothing. Did you settle on 8 because it was the minimum amount required to remove stutter? Or was it for other reasons?

I've been trying a Sync Off setup on a 3200dpi/g502/soft pad mouse setup. Micro movements were very stuttery, so I gradually raised smoothing until the stutter was gone which was around 4-5. Any reason I should try a higher smoothing value?

Yeah, typically (back home) I would use 4 smoothing with most games, including BO4. I'm not sure if it was the G pro, or the ISP connection. But I needed a little more then usual to clean things up and remove micro stutter.

@RML when you get another chance they just updated the st for multiplier to be used at 2.0 instead of the 1.0 check it out and let us know what you think.

I actually tried ADS at 2x with the old ST. The problem I had with it was the transition from ADS to HIP would throw your turn speed for a loop and felt really terrible. I think this can be remedied with some ADS deactivation delay (maybe). But I didn't have time to test that far in depth. The best way to address this, may be to use the Hip Translator for ADS. But again, I would need to test these theories.

I personally don't have any issues with the turn cap while in ADS. I will keep my old ST and create a new one when I upgrade so that I can test them side by side.

What are your in game settings? Aim assist on/off ? Sensitivity?

Sens:20 on both
Aim assist is standard...

He said it in the main text. "In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup)."- using mists settings

Thanks for the support there...

CHEERS!

So wait rml im confused....rumor has it xim4 was 125hz an default is 120hz? I thought people ended up settling saying xim4 for xim alex would be 125hz polling an off sync?? And wait default is slow an unresponsive? So im guessing common is useless also? Since its 60hz? An if default is slow an unresponsive to u that means common is to im guessing? I sometimes feel like high dpi is floaty then i wonder if its negative acceleration something mjfame said happens with higher dpi. Im guessing also us xim users can get away with high dpi cause we have aim assist cause according to most high dpi especially as high as some go youd lose performance an accuracy according to a logitech engineer. Either way i notice if i play high or low dpi to long when i try the other it feels weird(makes sense though)