XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)  (Read 20118 times)

Offline CRKSxHI

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CRKSxHI
Re: MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191104)
« Reply #15 on: 08:10 PM - 11/06/19 »
Thanks, always love your configs. Been following you since the early PUBG days then Apex, and now this. How'd you enjoy our 90+ms ping out in HI? lol

Yeah I'm out in HI too and the ping sometimes jumps up to 150 lol

But by far one of the best configs yet, bumped up the sensitivity on 9000dpi

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #16 on: 01:18 AM - 11/07/19 »
Whats up peeps?

I spent the weekend at a buds house on the big island. After some persuasion, I decided to give MW ago. (Ok, it wasnt really persuasion, he simply said, dude Ive got the new COD game.. wanna play? I could really use an RML config).

After everything Ive heard about this game, I was like umm... Hell Yeah!

Turned into about 20hrs of game play and here is what I ended up with settings wise. So for my hi fi guy and for those of you that have been sending me request, here you go my friends.

These settings will be slightly different then my usual. My friend uses a Nav but he uses a G pro wireless mouse instead of my usual G502. So I had to do some button mapping a little different. Turns out Im really digging the G Pro though, what a awesome piece of kit. I highly recommend.

In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup).
10,000 dpi (12,000 felt a little too Jittery with the G Pro, 10,000 feels awesome)
1000 hz (Mouse and Xim)
Sync Off
Hip - 56, Smoothing 8, No curve, SAB Off (not 0, OFF)
Ads - 42, Smoothing 8, No curve, SAB OFF
Ads delay - 360

IF YOU'RE USING A KB DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY.

Full Config Code:
Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [RML MW 10K] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Cheers!

This setup is by far the best I have ever tried!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you so much!!!!

Diddo
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline hicksy30

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07:25 AM - 11/07/19 »
what in game settings rml using ads and curve

Offline Holdmyjoint

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OneManSqd
  • PSN ID: Floridasbadseed
« Reply #18 on: 10:21 AM - 11/07/19 »
@RML when you get another chance they just updated the st for multiplier to be used at 2.0 instead of the 1.0 check it out and let us know what you think.
Ps4 pro/Xbox one X
Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27VQ 27 Curved
Mouse:G502 Proteus Specturm
Pad: Corsair Hardpad RBG
PS3 Navigation controller

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #19 on: 12:26 PM - 11/07/19 »
Question about smoothing. Did you settle on 8 because it was the minimum amount required to remove stutter? Or was it for other reasons?

I've been trying a Sync Off setup on a 3200dpi/g502/soft pad mouse setup. Micro movements were very stuttery, so I gradually raised smoothing until the stutter was gone which was around 4-5. Any reason I should try a higher smoothing value?

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03:04 PM - 11/07/19 »
Any update with new ST?

Offline S60turbo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ecruz_08
« Reply #21 on: 03:12 PM - 11/07/19 »
What are your in game settings? Aim assist on/off ? Sensitivity?
XIM APEX: PS4 : BenQ 24" Monitor : Mouse G502-Hero :G213 Gaming keyboard/Sony Nav : HyperX cloud Headset.

Offline Hybritian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hybritian
« Reply #22 on: 03:50 PM - 11/07/19 »

Sens:20 on both
Aim assist is standard...

He said it in the main text. "In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup)."- using mists settings

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:43 PM - 11/08/19 »
Thanks, always love your configs. Been following you since the early PUBG days then Apex, and now this. How'd you enjoy our 90+ms ping out in HI? lol

Yeah I'm out in HI too and the ping sometimes jumps up to 150 lol

But by far one of the best configs yet, bumped up the sensitivity on 9000dpi

Yeah, that ping was a little rough, still really enjoyed the game though. I heard alot about it being a game that was basically a Medal of Honor and Battle Field - had a baby experience. I was pleasantly surprised that this was indeed the case. Based on the limited time I had, I have to say, this may be my personal favorite COD ever. I like the realism and I like the Kill Streaks. Now I just need some time to master the game mechanics. You obviously can't run it like previous COD games. That's a good thing IMO. I can simply just go play other COD games if I want that other experience. It's great that they're mixing it up. I think it's a brilliant strategy. The way it's selling tells me I'm not alone.

Question about smoothing. Did you settle on 8 because it was the minimum amount required to remove stutter? Or was it for other reasons?

I've been trying a Sync Off setup on a 3200dpi/g502/soft pad mouse setup. Micro movements were very stuttery, so I gradually raised smoothing until the stutter was gone which was around 4-5. Any reason I should try a higher smoothing value?

Yeah, typically (back home) I would use 4 smoothing with most games, including BO4. I'm not sure if it was the G pro, or the ISP connection. But I needed a little more then usual to clean things up and remove micro stutter.

@RML when you get another chance they just updated the st for multiplier to be used at 2.0 instead of the 1.0 check it out and let us know what you think.

I actually tried ADS at 2x with the old ST. The problem I had with it was the transition from ADS to HIP would throw your turn speed for a loop and felt really terrible. I think this can be remedied with some ADS deactivation delay (maybe). But I didn't have time to test that far in depth. The best way to address this, may be to use the Hip Translator for ADS. But again, I would need to test these theories.

I personally don't have any issues with the turn cap while in ADS. I will keep my old ST and create a new one when I upgrade so that I can test them side by side.

Sens:20 on both
Aim assist is standard...

He said it in the main text. "In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup)."- using mists settings

Thanks for the support there...

CHEERS!

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
« Reply #24 on: 02:08 PM - 11/08/19 »
This feels off since the new patch they just released today

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06:35 AM - 11/09/19 »
I tried using it yesterday compared to sync: default

It was basically a less playable version for me. I had to drop the sensitivity by about 25-50% on both aiming types and still it felt extremely floaty compared to the default sync with zero smoothing.

I tried via 10k DPI and 3.2k DPI adjusting via calculator and both felt very floaty compared to default sync.

Just my input.

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #26 on: 09:24 AM - 11/09/19 »
I love you RML. <3
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:13 PM - 11/09/19 »

It was basically a less playable version for me. I had to drop the sensitivity by about 25-50% on both aiming types and still it felt extremely floaty compared to the default sync with zero smoothing.

I tried via 10k DPI and 3.2k DPI adjusting via calculator and both felt very floaty compared to default sync.

Just my input.

Interesting take.. apparently what I call responsiveness, you call floaty. I assume you were pretty comfortable with Xim4 typesettings. I would call default, slow and unresponsive as I would call Xim 4 as well.

Also, for those of you struggling with the new ST. I have a fix for you. Heres what you need to do.

I can confirm, the only difference between ST 1 and ST 2 is you have to double your ads sensitivity with ST 2.

Heres an example.

ST 1 settings
Hip - 56
Ads (set at 1x) - 42

Feels exactly the same as...

ST 2 settings
Hip - 56
Ads (set at 1x) - 84

So if you set in game ads to 2xs, the example above would be...

ST 1
Ads - 21

ST 2
Ads - 42

So, when upgrading to ST 2 you should not change your Ads sensitivity AT ALL. Instead just change your in game Ads sensitivity to 2xs.

However, there is a problem with the in game look mechanic when setting in game ads sensitivity to 2xs. It creates some added acceleration while deactivating Ads. This is NOT an ST problem, this is a look mechanic problem. You can fix this by lowering the in game Ads sensitivity to 1.5xs.

Therefore my personal suggestion is to leave the ST as is but recommend that users lower in game Ads sensitivity to 1.5 and then set there Xim ads sensitivity. This will give you 50% more turn speed cap without the added acceleration problem you have with deactivating ads with 2xs.

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
« Reply #28 on: 03:13 PM - 11/09/19 »

Just my input.

Interesting take.. apparently what I call responsiveness, you call floaty. I assume you were pretty comfortable with Xim4 typesettings. I would call default, slow and unresponsive as I would call Xim 4 as well.

Also, for those of you struggling with the new ST. I have a fix for you. Heres what you need to do.

I can confirm, the only difference between ST 1 and ST 2 is you have to double your ads sensitivity with ST 2.

Heres an example.

ST 1 settings
Hip - 56
Ads (set at 1x) - 42

Feels exactly the same as...

ST 2 settings
Hip - 56
Ads (set at 1x) - 84

So if you set in game ads to 2xs, the example above would be...

ST 1
Ads - 21

ST 2
Ads - 42

So, when upgrading to ST 2 you should not change your Ads sensitivity AT ALL. Instead just change your in game Ads sensitivity to 2xs.

However, there is a problem with the in game look mechanic when setting in game ads sensitivity to 2xs. It creates some added acceleration while deactivating Ads. This is NOT an ST problem, this is a look mechanic problem. You can fix this by lowering the in game Ads sensitivity to 1.5xs.

Therefore my personal suggestion is to leave the ST as is but recommend that users lower in game Ads sensitivity to 1.5 and then set there Xim ads sensitivity. This will give you 50% more turn speed cap without the added acceleration problem you have with deactivating ads with 2xs.

Thanks for your input, also will it fix problems with aa bubble after the st update?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03:16 PM - 11/09/19 »
Yes