XIM Community

MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)  (Read 12009 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191116)
« on: 08:19 PM - 11/04/19 »
Latest settings can be found here for 1x multiplier - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83369.0

And here for 2x multiplier - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83168.msg791197#msg791197

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 08:28 AM - 12/03/19 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline jackal_

• View Profile
Re: MW 2019 Advanced setup (20191104)
« Reply #1 on: 09:17 PM - 11/04/19 »
Awesome, thanks RML

I've been enjoying the default ST, but I'll give this a shot sometime this week

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:56 PM - 11/04/19 »
Thank you for posting!

I have a couple of questions for you (since infinity ward has still not fixed hard crashing on xbox one X and I can't even finish a single match)....

1. Have you tried precision aim assist?
It's supposed to make the aim assist bubble more closely match the character's actual hitbox. I imagine this would lessen the need for anti-AA curves or boost. Does the faster target acquisition from a smaller aim assist bubble not help in this game when you can insta-melt players? It does come without rotational aim assist, but I would think that this is more important for a higher TTK game like BO4 where tracking is critical.

2. Why not lower DPI more to address jitter rather than use such a high smoothing which distorts 1:1?
High smoothing values to me always feel very similar to a low DPI setup with the added aim assist.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:43 AM - 11/05/19 »
Niceeeee

If we use G502 do you believe its better 12000 dpi instead of 10000??
Also
Why no curve?

And last how to disable SAB?

Offline napalm.death

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xx---d1esel---xX
« Reply #4 on: 06:20 AM - 11/05/19 »
Niceeeee

Also
Why no curve?

It's one position to the left from 0 ;)

Offline Acapella

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:41 AM - 11/05/19 »
Whatís up peeps?

I spent the weekend at a buds house on the big island. After some persuasion, I decided to give MW ago. (Ok, it wasnít really persuasion, he simply said, ďdude Iíve got the new COD game.. wanna play? I could really use an RML config).

After everything Iíve heard about this game, I was like umm... Hell Yeah...

Hip - 56, Smoothing 8, No curve, SAB Off (not 0, OFF)
Ads - 42, Smoothing 8, No curve, SAB OFF

Glad your enjoying MW as much as I am! Despite the weapon balance and bugs I still think it has the potential to be the best cod since bo2, definitely looking forward to the patch coming late this month.

Anyway I was wondering what the rationale behind SAB off is? Do you not think itís needed with sync off, or is there some other reason? Personally I found a small value (10 to 20) helped a lot with easing in/out of the AA bubble, at least on default sync.

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:50 AM - 11/05/19 »
Whatís up peeps?

I spent the weekend at a buds house on the big island. After some persuasion, I decided to give MW ago. (Ok, it wasnít really persuasion, he simply said, ďdude Iíve got the new COD game.. wanna play? I could really use an RML config).

After everything Iíve heard about this game, I was like umm... Hell Yeah...

Glad your enjoying MW as much as I am! Despite the weapon balance and bugs I still think it has the potential to be the best cod since bo2, definitely looking forward to the patch coming late this month.

Anyway I was wondering what the rationale behind SAB off is? Do you not think itís needed with sync off, or is there some other reason? Personally I found a small value (10 to 20) helped a lot with easing in/out of the AA bubble, at least on default sync.

He uses no SAB because he uses a nav so heís already using an analog for movement

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:24 AM - 11/05/19 »
Thank you for posting!

I have a couple of questions for you (since infinity ward has still not fixed hard crashing on xbox one X and I can't even finish a single match)....

It's supposed to make the aim assist bubble more closely match the character's actual hitbox. I imagine this would lessen the need for anti-AA curves or boost. Does the faster target acquisition from a smaller aim assist bubble not help in this game when you can insta-melt players? It does come without rotational aim assist, but I would think that this is more important for a higher TTK game like BO4 where tracking is critical.

2. Why not lower DPI more to address jitter rather than use such a high smoothing which distorts 1:1?
High smoothing values to me always feel very similar to a low DPI setup with the added aim assist.

I won't be back online for maybe a week or two after today. But I'll answer as much as I can.

1. I did try Precision Aim Assist and although it does decrease the size of the AA Bubble effect, it also increases the slowdown quite drastically when you do hit it as compared to regular AA. I found this to be more of a hindrance then helpful. In CQC I often struggled getting on target and felt like my cursor was locked in just behind the enemy. This was really bad with my friends Islander connection where slightly leading a target was necessary. If you have a really high tick rate (low ping) then this might be more of an option. I also really struggled with long range aiming with all AA settings other then standard. I found it was really difficult to get in the hit box with Micro movements, especially with lower dpi settings and Non Sync Off settings (common and Default).

2. I did lower DPI to address Jitter (from 12,000 to 10,000 Lol). In all seriousness, I simply prefer high DPI, it works better for me from a responsiveness and AA perspective. I like MAX responsiveness and just enough AA to help me get on target, but not effect my cursor movement. If a target is dragging my cursor around, which was happening with Default Sync and 4000 DPI, then AA is way too strong for me. I want Aim Assist, not an Aim for me Lock on effect. I've told this story more times then I can remember, but I was one of the 1st to preach low DPI. 4,000 was my thing. But that was older XIM products, Apex running at 1000hz. Sync Off, High Dpi and some added smoothing is the most responsiveness I feel I can personally achieve with this product. These settings also help achieve the AA feel I personally prefer, again helpful not overpowering. Low to medium smoothing doesn't distort 1:1 in a meaningful manor IMO. It's there for Micro movements primarily and works really well with COD games.

Niceeeee

Also
Why no curve?

Yes, I'd still suggest 12,000 with the G502 which is significantly Heavier then the G Pro. If you can afford the G pro though, man.. it's a great mouse. I will be buying one when I get back to the main land and using it going forward. It took me about 4hrs. to adapt to the mouse, but it's worth the change IMO.

If you haven't noticed yet, I snuck #6 curve in there. It's in one of the auxiliary's. You can try it if you like. I really didn't find it necessary for this game though. I think IW did a nice job with the standard AA setting. The curve can help with some initial added AA though and appropriate follow through to track targets. If you use it, make sure to lower your Sensitivity 5-10% to use it appropriately.

I use Analog movement, NAV. Also, SAB should be avoided IMO for KB users. Why would you want to simulate analog behavior with a KB. This was originally created to avoid detection with Fortnite. It's not a best practice IMO with a KB. Again, I'm a MAX responsiveness kind of guy. I don't want SAB with a KB, I'd want the best Strafing response I could get as that's the #1 advantage of using a KB.

It's one position to the left from 0 ;)

Thanks for the support there..

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline beezjeh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kaliii28
« Reply #8 on: 12:47 PM - 11/05/19 »
I have created the config twice, and naturally changed my keys.  However, when ever i press sprint it changes to pistol.  Now, if i double tap sprint, then the primary stays in place.  I've checked right through the settings to make sure the key isn't assigned elsewhere.  Strange.

Confirmed. Happens to me aswell

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:55 PM - 11/05/19 »
I have created the config twice, and naturally changed my keys.  However, when ever i press sprint it changes to pistol.  Now, if i double tap sprint, then the primary stays in place.  I've checked right through the settings to make sure the key isn't assigned elsewhere.  Strange.

Confirmed. Happens to me aswell

I use secondary button binds often. Double check secondary key binds under Hip and ADS for any conflicts. This was also taken from my friends Apex so I'm not sure what secondary's he may have assigned. I don't remember anything standing out and I obviously didn't have this issue with the Nav. But fixing secondaries will fix the problem.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline SleptKing

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:27 PM - 11/05/19 »
Thanks, always love your configs. Been following you since the early PUBG days then Apex, and now this. How'd you enjoy our 90+ms ping out in HI? lol

Offline OMG__its__Neo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OMG__its__Neo
« Reply #11 on: 07:21 AM - 11/06/19 »
Hey love ya configs in general. Where is mists settings ?? Or am I being dumb

Offline StampedePC

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Stampede
« Reply #12 on: 02:00 PM - 11/06/19 »
Thank you for posting!

Are you in party chat most of the time? Im on an x and was crashing alot switched to Skype cause I read for whatever reason party chat causes it ever since I don't have the issue and don't get teredo ip bs either since I'm not using party chat.

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #13 on: 03:51 PM - 11/06/19 »
Thanks RML. I will test it later.
« Last Edit: 03:30 PM - 11/10/19 by digital blasphemy »
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline jralabate

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CPT ONI
« Reply #14 on: 04:39 PM - 11/06/19 »
Whatís up peeps?

After everything Iíve heard about this game, I was like umm... Hell Yeah!

Turned into about 20hrs of game play and here is what I ended up with settings wise. So for my hi fi guy and for those of you that have been sending me request, here you go my friends.

These settings will be slightly different then my usual. My friend uses a Nav but he uses a G pro wireless mouse instead of my usual G502. So I had to do some button mapping a little different. Turns out Iím really digging the G Pro though, what a awesome piece of kit. I highly recommend.

In game settings are all default (per mists recommendation, so just follow his ST setup).
10,000 dpi (12,000 felt a little too Jittery with the G Pro, 10,000 feels awesome)
1000 hz (Mouse and Xim)
Sync Off
Ads delay - 360

IF YOU'RE USING A KB DONíT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR ADS ACTIVATION KEY.

Full Config Code:
Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [RML MW 10K] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Cheers!

This setup is by far the best I have ever tried!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you so much!!!!

:XBOX ONE X:  :ASTRO A40tr:   :KB: Razer Orbweaver :MOUSE: Logitech G Pro wireless  10,000 dpi, 1000hz