XIM Community

Xim 4 & Apex  (Read 250 times)

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
Xim 4 & Apex
« on: 12:37 PM - 11/03/19 »
I have as keyboard and mouse are: K55 RBG and there mouse M65 PRO RBG, it does not work to make it market with the xim apex as if it does not detection mine because I made the setting and arrive in the game, to make me advanced or moved with the keyboard & mouse it does not work any movement no key can be detected, I try to see for the version Xim 4 and I voice in the list of support-list for the xim 4 and I see that it can support My K55 RBG and M65 RBG but no key either works neither the mouse, I can not understand why it's doing this to me, I would like to have an answer if you need another type of keyboard and mouse or not, in the beginning I have the misery to connect me for the xim 4 from my phone I have removed the old firmware version and I re mits the new Firmware Version and after 1 hour or 2 hours I was able to access the manager app Xim 4, and it's up to arti from there what to do to make my accounting work

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Xim 4 & Apex
« Reply #1 on: 01:31 PM - 11/03/19 »
Welcome to the community. Are you using our latest firmware here?: http://xim.tech/latest
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:18 PM - 11/03/19 »
Yes I does it for my Apex update the lastest one and tell me you are been latest firmware update,even on Xim 4

My keyboard is K55 RBG and mouses M65 PRO RBG , do you can tell me i can use on Playstation 4 for New Call of duty I want using an Keyboard And mice

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:19 PM - 11/03/19 »
I will sell it Xim 4 & apex

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 10:33 AM - 11/04/19 »
Can you tell us what icons you see at the top of Manager? Do you see one for your controller, mouse, and keyboard? When you press buttons on your mouse and keyboard, do you see those button presses displayed in Manager?

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:17 PM - 11/04/19 »
Yes i see all the icon from manager and when i press any bouton from keyboard i can see also

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #6 on: 04:07 PM - 11/04/19 »
Can you try a different cable to connect your controller?

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:49 PM - 11/04/19 »
I have tried some cable different yes , ,do you can tell me if me doing all good and is maybe controller the problem? , if Sony got some controller Wired
with wire and cant remove , I will go with an controller Wired

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:39 PM - 11/04/19 »
or i got an controller for xbox one too , got an xbox One and some controller can be working to playing on Ps4 for mix my keyboard and mouse , to have an controller by default.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #9 on: 09:14 PM - 11/04/19 »
I'm confused, are you trying to run your XIM APEX on a PS4 or Xbox?

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:33 AM - 11/05/19 »
Yes i talk about Ps4 , i just talking about controller Xbox to switch but , if i does i will play with Xbox ,I want to stay Ps4 controller , but what is my problem if i see Corsair logo from my app manager Xim but when i type any bouton in an private game  cannot move but i saw from manager apps i have been clicked because he will show me W KEYPAD W from manager

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #11 on: 10:44 AM - 11/05/19 »
If you are on PS4, are you using a Gen2 DS4 (the one with the light strip at the top of the touchpad)? If so, please make sure you've set your Data Communication mode in PS4 settings to "Wired".

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:48 AM - 11/05/19 »
Okay now is working fine , problem was controller bluetooth to edit has USB , but now i have no sound anymore? and my screen i'm playing is an Samsung for Pc so i have no son integrity ,when i have an help for my sound? , now is working to moved and shooting and keyboard and mouse this option work all fine has i told i just needed Bluettoth to Usb editing on my playstation 4 but now is my sound when i plug into my controller for headset i cant hear anything no fire no voice No sound ,

Offline xtrm

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:39 AM - 11/08/19 »
this topics can be closed and solved my problem I does it from YouTube how to find an way to headset sound and I are been completed working I does 2 game or more than 2,00 kdr :D

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #14 on: 10:28 AM - 11/08/19 »
I'm glad you got it all sorted out.