XIM Community

Fortnite St Obsiv or Mist  (Read 803 times)

Online x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
Re: Fortnite St Obsiv or Mist
« Reply #15 on: 11:03 AM - 11/12/19 »
I've been using the ST that was released before the newest one and it's much more responsive. I'm glad I didn't delete it since there doesn't seem to be any way to retrieve older ST's

Offline Nick1370

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nick1370
  • PSN ID: Nick13700
« Reply #16 on: 11:59 AM - 11/12/19 »
I've been using the ST that was released before the newest one and it's much more responsive. I'm glad I didn't delete it since there doesn't seem to be any way to retrieve older ST's

I was content with the older St as well actually super comfortable but I thought you had to update the St whenever a new one is released so I downloaded it I have however managed to find some stability thanks to Bado and his legacy setup though big thanks to him for that
Displays- Benq Zowie 24 60hz |console| Asus Vg248qe PC 144hz |Mice | G900| Gpro| SS rival 600| Razer DAE| Final mouse ultralight| G403|  SS rival 310| |G603| |Ventus Z| KB- Corsair K63 Wireless|G-910|Mics/Headsets- |Hyper X Cloud 2|G933 Snow| Hyper Cloud Revolver S | Consoles- |Xbox One 1tb| PS4 1tb| Xim Apex|

Online x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #17 on: 09:58 AM - 11/13/19 »
I was content with the older St as well actually super comfortable but I thought you had to update the St whenever a new one is released so I downloaded it I have however managed to find some stability thanks to Bado and his legacy setup though big thanks to him for that

The new ST does not feel right. My turn speed and mouse movement is slow and floaty. Upping the sensitivity doesn't help at all. Using the previous ST with the new advance settings (even though it was trained using legacy settings) works perfectly for me. It's the closest to 1:1 PC mouse movement I've felt in any game using the Apex.

I can't see any updated ST feeling better. I don't know the intricacies of how ST's are trained but some of the "updated" ST's make the mouse movement worse. Fortnite and Overwatch are perfect examples. There were a few updated ST's for OW that made it worse. I understand the"U" warning for games such as these that's why from now on if I use a ST that feels right then I'll stick to it, or at least keep it, no matter how many updates there are.
« Last Edit: 10:02 AM - 11/13/19 by x Mayze x »

Offline Nick1370

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nick1370
  • PSN ID: Nick13700
« Reply #18 on: 07:15 AM - 11/20/19 »

The new ST does not feel right. My turn speed and mouse movement is slow and floaty. Upping the sensitivity doesn't help at all. Using the previous ST with the new advance settings (even though it was trained using legacy settings) works perfectly for me. It's the closest to 1:1 PC mouse movement I've felt in any game using the Apex.

I can't see any updated ST feeling better. I don't know the intricacies of how ST's are trained but some of the "updated" ST's make the mouse movement worse. Fortnite and Overwatch are perfect examples. There were a few updated ST's for OW that made it worse. I understand the"U" warning for games such as these that's why from now on if I use a ST that feels right then I'll stick to it, or at least keep it, no matter how many updates there are.

I feel you man I was dialed in nice on the old st im just hoping we can get some kind of update from obsiv or mist on when they think they will take a look at this do their own testing and see that over long range distance and close range fights there is alot of problems with the current st and hopefully we can get some type of time frame for it
Displays- Benq Zowie 24 60hz |console| Asus Vg248qe PC 144hz |Mice | G900| Gpro| SS rival 600| Razer DAE| Final mouse ultralight| G403|  SS rival 310| |G603| |Ventus Z| KB- Corsair K63 Wireless|G-910|Mics/Headsets- |Hyper X Cloud 2|G933 Snow| Hyper Cloud Revolver S | Consoles- |Xbox One 1tb| PS4 1tb| Xim Apex|