XIM Community

R6 Siege  (Read 143 times)

Offline Icantaim2336

• View Profile
R6 Siege
« on: 02:44 AM - 10/30/19 »
Hey guys,

Iíve tried literally every profile I could possibly find to get a smooth setting. Iíve tried every DPI and polling rate possible. But when I play siege itís either skipping a ton of pixels or it jerks all around. Watching YouTube videos a lot of the guys I watch with the XIM are extremely smooth and precise... mine is nothing close. Any tips or tricks or is it time for an upgrade?

I run the XIM4
Logitech G502
12k DPI

Iíve tried adjusting deadzones etc. Iíve even tried no ADS and used the IG slider to adjust it. I can not for the life of me get it smooth and accurate like so many of the videos I see. Iíve upgraded from XIM4 firmware as well even tried to BETA firmware.

Should I say screw it and get the apex or am I missing something on my XIM4?

Thanks guys!!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: R6 Siege
« Reply #1 on: 05:44 AM - 10/30/19 »
Hey,

its probably just a setup error, rainbow six siege now has two STs and you have to make sure that you use the correct ingame settings for the one you picked.
In general the classic ramp ST gives the better micro movements and should also be the ST that you play with. So maybe verify that this is the one you are playing with AND that your ingame settings match the classic ramp ST requirements.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay