XIM Community

@#$% Knife  (Read 2648 times)

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
Re: @#$% Knife
« Reply #15 on: 07:39 AM - 02/10/11 »
I moved my knife to the right mouse button back in MW2 so I could hit it quickly.

What button is everyone else using?

I use the front thumb button on my mouse... It's right there, easily accessible, just as easy as clicking the thumbstick so I can "panic knife" AND easily dropshot EVERYONE.. (people hate me)
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III

Offline legendboy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LOVE 1S A F1ST
« Reply #16 on: 10:24 AM - 02/10/11 »
I use back thumb button myself, front is change weapon and middle thumb is sprint/hold breath

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:23 AM - 02/12/11 »
I tried the back button for a while and could never hit it fast enough.  For some reason, I also kept hitting right mouse which was gernade at the time.  Throwing a gernade when someone is trying to knife you is about the worst thing possible.  Back is Crouch/Prone/Stand for me.

Offline cruisin4401966

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:56 PM - 02/19/11 »
Yeah that's pretty much my favorite thing ever, to walk up behind someone, put my knife through their back, and have nothing happen.  It's great!

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #19 on: 07:20 PM - 02/19/11 »
i don't get how you like mouse scroll for knifing. you have to get your fire finger to move, that's just wrong.. plenty of situations i had to shoot my way up to knifing position/distance or i'm gunning around and BAM random enemy in my face and snap knife it is to their face..

this is happening to me too and i'm gonna check settings but it seems to me server lag or sometimes distance are the real culprits..
soon..

Offline ryan123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07:23 PM - 02/19/11 »
you have to get your fire finger to move, that's just wrong..

i use my right finger (aim) to knife with scroll

i recommend virgin media!

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #21 on: 07:30 PM - 02/19/11 »
you have to get your fire finger to move, that's just wrong..

i use my right finger (aim) to knife with scroll

wow. this is the second time i said i can't do something with my fingers someone else here can. i really do have finger coordination issues it seems..  :-[

i use mouse side button since i have my finger there always. ready at all times  ;D
soon..

Admin