XIM Community

Modern Warfare ST  (Read 13859 times)

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare ST
« Reply #15 on: 03:42 PM - 10/28/19 »
Might take longer if they train one ST for each of the 3 different aiming types.

Aim assist in never a consideration when training an ST in any game. They basically map it so it gives you a one to one movement with the mouse. Which aim assist if any you want to use is then up to you.

Wasn’t talking about the aim assist options. There are 3 different aiming types; standard, linear, and dynamic.
mist4fun doesn't train each of it, he analyse what aiming type, can get better aim performance with the right parameters for the translation, then start the training.

My guess ETA 24Hrs.
CoD Modern Warfare 2/Warzone 2 - Pro Script FULL DEMO:
https://youtu.be/CyWHtltetHM

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:08 PM - 10/28/19 »
@obsiv Any ETA updates to share with the boys here and on the discord?

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:39 PM - 10/28/19 »
Guess none today which is unfortunate. Cause this game is still horrible with all other STs.

Offline Haddzy

• View Profile
    • Mixer
« Reply #18 on: 10:36 PM - 10/28/19 »
I literally wont touch the game till the ST is released im sick of the horrible micromovements, so keen for the ST !
Xbox One X
Playstation 4 Pro
Razer Trinity Naga
Razer Orbweaver
Acer 4k2k UHD

Offline ubtri

• View Profile
    • My Youtube - PC Gameplay Videos
  • Gamertag: ubtri
  • PSN ID: ubtri
« Reply #19 on: 12:21 AM - 10/29/19 »
Downloading the game now.  Hope the new ST comes soon ;)
XIM Apex/Edge - Sony Navigation/Wolf King Warrior KB & Logitech G502 - My Youtube Channel (mostly PC mod gaming/VR.)

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:40 AM - 10/29/19 »
Might take longer if they train one ST for each of the 3 different aiming types.

Aim assist in never a consideration when training an ST in any game. They basically map it so it gives you a one to one movement with the mouse. Which aim assist if any you want to use is then up to you.

Wasn’t talking about the aim assist options. There are 3 different aiming types; standard, linear, and dynamic.
mist4fun doesn't train each of it, he analyse what aiming type, can get better aim performance with the right parameters for the translation, then start the training.

My guess ETA 24Hrs.

Alan could you pls link your youtube video on star wars where you explain how to aim trhu AA bubble? Thanks .

I found some good settings using a analog stick for movement with old  modern warfare ST .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline jujupaster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:21 AM - 10/29/19 »
News?

Offline S60turbo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ecruz_08
« Reply #22 on: 06:16 AM - 10/29/19 »
I’m guessing no st yet?
XIM APEX: PS4 : BenQ 24" Monitor : Mouse G502-Hero :G213 Gaming keyboard/Sony Nav : HyperX cloud Headset.

Offline Biff Blackstar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:21 AM - 10/29/19 »
Im also waiting for it. :)  guess they work as fast as they can as always. <3

Offline MrTiny

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:47 AM - 10/29/19 »
If you want a good st to use for now use apex legends with a 2.0 xy on hip and ads. Been working perfect for me. I run on common. No stutter

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07:31 AM - 10/29/19 »
I am also patiently waiting. The APEX ST seems to do well. Not perfect but I guess that will come with the new ST. I think. But I'm getting used to the APEX ST for the moment that has been suggested in multiple threads on this forum.

On another note. I'm not sure but using a mouse and keyboard via XIM people talk about the aim assist bubble. I like a strong aim assist as I want to make sure I'm "locked" on. Will that be determined by the new aim assist setting in MW or will that be through the ST/XIM that will determine that?

Offline MrTiny

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:46 AM - 10/29/19 »
The lower your xim sens the stronger the aim assist bubble. You can use precision aim assist which causes more aim assist and common for sync. I personally like the standard aim assist and dynamic movement

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08:08 AM - 10/29/19 »
You can use precision aim assist which causes more aim assist

Precision doesn't increase AA, it reduces the area of affect to only include the player model before it slows down, whereas with standard you get the "bubble" of AA around the model.

Also with precision you lose all AA rotation if you are strafing while shooting which is a deal killer IMO.
PC: R7 5800X / EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 / 16GB
Monitor: MSI Optix 32” Curved 1440p 144hz
Inputs: XIM Apex - PS Nav / Logitech G502X Lightspeed
Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless

Offline MrTiny

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:22 AM - 10/29/19 »
Ah good to know. How are you guys liking mw so far? Im mostly playing groundwar. People camp to hard in 6v6 and 10v10

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:33 AM - 10/29/19 »
Ah good to know. How are you guys liking mw so far? Im mostly playing groundwar. People camp to hard in 6v6 and 10v10

I'm actually liking it quite a bit now.. mostly been playing Dom and Ground War.  I hated it at first but the more I play it the more i like it. 

BTW here is where I'm getting my info on the AA behavior.  Xclusive Ace made a great video how each of the 3 settings works in game.  For me standard is the only option as the other 2 lose all AA rotation benefits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obaY2fK95Sg
PC: R7 5800X / EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 / 16GB
Monitor: MSI Optix 32” Curved 1440p 144hz
Inputs: XIM Apex - PS Nav / Logitech G502X Lightspeed
Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless

Admin