XIM Community

Xim4 for modern warfare 2019 ps4  (Read 6845 times)

Offline JurusGomes

• View Profile
Xim4 for modern warfare 2019 ps4
« on: 04:34 AM - 10/26/19 »
Hello, I am thinking of buying a xim to play mw with m/kb.

Is the xim apex worth it? It costs roughly double as much as the xim4 where I live.

Currently, I use my iphone headphones plugged into my controller for sound. I guess this isnít possible with xim, which headset can you suggest (cheap one)?

Thanks in advance!

Offline proist

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 for modern warfare 2019 ps4
« Reply #1 on: 04:42 AM - 10/26/19 »
It's a pretty big gamechanger for CoD.. but I still use my XIM4 and do fine with it. It is really up to you. I can afford the APEX, but since I'm doing fine with my XIM4 I don't really mind not upgrading.

Offline jybgess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:48 AM - 10/26/19 »
Cant you just use a KB/M on your PS4? I thought this new Cod supports KB/M on consoles and cross play

Offline Beaker1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:06 AM - 10/26/19 »
I believe you can play with KB/M. However, I believe it only matches you with other KB/M players on both console and PC.

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:51 AM - 10/26/19 »
I believe you can play with KB/M. However, I believe it only matches you with other KB/M players on both console and PC.
not on xbox1, I've got cross play disabled and theirs been a lot of kb&m players in my lobby's. not PC though.

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
« Reply #5 on: 11:59 AM - 10/27/19 »
I played on my Xbox with keyboard and mouse on the 25th and 26th. They placed me against all platforms. I even played against strictly console players. It shows the symbol for each one. So, PC, Playstation and Xbox controller players or m&k on console will show up in the lobbies.
Monitor- Alienware AW2518HF|
Systems-XBOX SERIES X, Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, and PS4 Pro|
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-Razer Basilisk V1&2(New), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502|Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick|Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Headset/phones-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser GSP 600(New) Mousepads- Hyper X Fury S Pro(New),Razer Firefly Hard Edition, SteelSeries 9HD and Qck| Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:12 PM - 10/27/19 »
yeah, I've got cross play turned off so all I see is xbox and kb/m

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
« Reply #7 on: 12:00 PM - 10/28/19 »
yeah, I've got cross play turned off so all I see is xbox and kb/m
They don't give you that option if you plug k&m into console. Sucks! Currently playing strictly from my Titan 2. Someone made a translator and it's working great for me!
Monitor- Alienware AW2518HF|
Systems-XBOX SERIES X, Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, and PS4 Pro|
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-Razer Basilisk V1&2(New), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502|Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick|Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Headset/phones-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser GSP 600(New) Mousepads- Hyper X Fury S Pro(New),Razer Firefly Hard Edition, SteelSeries 9HD and Qck| Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:10 PM - 10/28/19 »
I played on my Xbox with keyboard and mouse on the 25th and 26th. They placed me against all platforms. I even played against strictly console players. It shows the symbol for each one. So, PC, Playstation and Xbox controller players or m&k on console will show up in the lobbies.
yeah, you have to disable cross play in the option menu.