XIM Community

Tetsurobash Apex Legends New Year Configs *1/14/20*  (Read 51277 times)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
Re: Apex legends season 3 best AA *updated 11/2/19*
« Reply #90 on: 03:36 PM - 11/08/19 »
Can you post your full config in the 1st post in a clean way? I think its too messy right now. Thank you

Will do... movement input method will affect settings.

The base ideas of these configs

Lowish-low dpi 4000 and below
Low hz 250-500
Common- slow sync for ads

Then tune your ads sensitivity to get the amount of aim assist that is required for you. Using keyboard or analog will alter your needs for smooth gameplay.

Hey man. Did you make any changes now you have new firing range with all the weapons and dummies to shoot at? Still enjoying your new settings. I think my problem was to enter into AA bubble but now using 90 sab with 220 boost. Laser

Not yet Iíll probably work on it next weekend. But I can say that with the keyboard 90 SAB and 200-230 boost is gold settings. They seem to be the best at being able to stay on target and track well. If for some reason I feel like AA is too high or too low Iíll add or subtract .01 until I feel the elastic sticky aim from there I add or subtract a bit of boost to ensure my micro movements arenít taking me in and out of the hitbox. So usually if raise one Iíll lower the other in small doses.

Would you still use this amount of boost when playing with analog device therefore no SAB needed like Azeron?

Maybe on my hip

Doubt it on ads

Iíd probably just increase sensitivity and lower dpi. I own two G13s a razer orbweaver and what Iím currently using is a g513 Logitech with romer g switches. Main difference between the two AA is the aim assist bubble diminishes with analog and just becomes more of a spread out bubble that provides more aim assist slowdown... itís fairly easy to navigate through but itís range is greater. Using SAB at a low setting shrinks this bubble bubble and makes The shell of it stronger and more difficult to breakthrough.

Using lower dpi with analog is beneficial because in a way it creates more of a dead zone effect especially when you are locked in on a target.

The one thing that was tough for me (with analog) when I was using 800dpi and sync off awhile back was the way hip felt when when I encountered AA when opponents were in close proximity (like in a cramped building). With SAB you can tune this out. Even if high levels of SAB didnít cause sprinting problems on hip I doubt you would see people using the same numbers that they use on ADS. Especially at lower dpi levels.

« Last Edit: 03:57 PM - 11/08/19 by Tetsurobash »

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
« Reply #91 on: 03:46 PM - 11/13/19 »
Any updates on this awesome config? I have been tinkering with it a bit. I keep going back and forth with this one and D1sabled. Just want the best config that can give me aim assist but not feel wonky.

Thanks for these settings btw!
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 04:26 PM - 11/13/19 »
Any updates on this awesome config? I have been tinkering with it a bit. I keep going back and forth with this one and D1sabled. Just want the best config that can give me aim assist but not feel wonky.

Iíll be back on this weekend to tinker... this config is really dependent on movement input. But itís about as consistent as can be with AA feedback. If youíre using analog for movement Iíd read through the posts on here to see what others have had success with. If you need help getting this config feeling great for you PM me and Iíll suggest some things or add me on psn Apollo_Zeus_Leto.

Offline napalm.death

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xx---d1esel---xX
Re: Tetsurobash's Apex legends best AA *updated 11/16/19*
« Reply #93 on: 02:22 PM - 11/16/19 »
I can see something's happening :D waiting for final touches and maybe try to clear up the post and just use the latest settings as it's little confusing (like 2 x/y's and 6.4 common but where, or you say you upped the sens but it looks the same except high boost. But your config is my favourite and I'm waiting for your discoveries ;) thanks for your work
« Last Edit: 02:30 PM - 11/16/19 by napalm.death »

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 05:19 PM - 11/16/19 »
I can see something's happening :D waiting for final touches and maybe try to clear up the post and just use the latest settings as it's little confusing (like 2 x/y's and 6.4 common but where, or you say you upped the sens but it looks the same except high boost. But your config is my favourite and I'm waiting for your discoveries ;) thanks for your work

Lol yeah I know it needs some cleaning up. I should probably just paste them on my clip board for back up. I like this setup a lot and Iím glad because I feel like itís not necessarily changing but more like evolving. As far as this new update goes give credit to Lukino for his time and valuable feedback. I wanted to make a config not just for myself but for anyone and everyone who enjoys apex legends. Feedback is key in making this config the best it can be.

At some point Iíll probably lower boost (1000 currently) but first Iíll be testing various levels of boost with lower dpi than the 4000 Iím currently using.

Keep the feedback coming. PM me if you need help and Iíll do my best.

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
« Reply #95 on: 02:30 PM - 11/17/19 »
I can attest to that as Test been really helpful

Offline hurtmep1nty

• View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
Re: Tetsurobash's Apex legends best AA *updated 11/17/19*
« Reply #96 on: 08:56 AM - 11/19/19 »
Here is a highlights using these amazing settings. I am playing on PC :)

What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 04:08 PM - 11/19/19 »
Nice gameplay bro!

Offline Burnt_Charcoal

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 06:24 PM - 11/19/19 »

Try oldmanclutch606's config...it's simple but super smooth.   

Offline hurtmep1nty

• View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
« Reply #99 on: 07:43 AM - 11/20/19 »
Thanks but I am going to stick with this one. Every game last night was a +10 kill game. I am lovin it! I took some more footage :)

« Last Edit: 09:55 AM - 11/20/19 by hurtmep1nty »
What is best in life?

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 02:02 PM - 11/20/19 »
Thanks but I am going to stick with this one. Every game last night was a +10 kill game. I am lovin it! I took some more footage :)

Which config are you using ? Is that the 1000 boost one? Common or slow for ads?

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 02:50 PM - 11/20/19 »

Firmware updateó https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=83004.0;topicseen

New firmware kinda fixed SAB on hip sprint and it feels interesting going into slides... like hovercraft running lol. I lowered boost and added sensitivity to hip fire then cranked SAB on both hip and ADS to 200. Not gonna lie it felt good. AA had more of a rubber band feel the R99 and less in/out/in/out. Donít know if Iíll keep it this way but it was kinda fun.

PS I subscribed... really nice gameplay
« Last Edit: 03:20 PM - 11/20/19 by Tetsurobash »

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Can u update the front page i wana see what your currently using right now

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 12:40 AM - 11/22/19 »

New firmware kinda fixed SAB on hip sprint and it feels interesting going into slides... like hovercraft running lol. I lowered boost and added sensitivity to hip fire then cranked SAB on both hip and ADS to 200. Not gonna lie it felt good. AA had more of a rubber band feel the R99 and less in/out/in/out. Donít know if Iíll keep it this way but it was kinda fun.

200 is a bit to much for me on HIP. 200 on ADS feels good. The 1000 boost feels new but not bad. I stay with it for a bit. Thanks for the improvements.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 04:16 AM - 11/22/19 »

200 is a bit to much for me on HIP. 200 on ADS feels good. The 1000 boost feels new but not bad. I stay with it for a bit. Thanks for the improvements.

Yeah Iíd say if you decide to run 200 SAB on ADS Iíd probably lower boost to 500 or so and adjust sensitivity down if youíre needing more lock on AA. Iíll update the config this weekend. One with high SAB and one with SAB off.

Admin