XIM Community

Need recomendation for gaming mouse and keyboard for xim apex  (Read 719 times)

Offline Kaizen-Adri

• View Profile
Hello everyone, I bought the xim apex recently and I need to buy a mouse and keyboard to use on my pc and ps4, and I have been testing a g502 but I feel uncomfortable for my big hand (19.5 cm) and palm grip,  I would like someone to recommend me that I could do well, I thought of a deathAdder Elite razer, but I read that it has no internal memory.

For the keyboard I would like one that was reduced to the logitech g13 style but that had a more accessible joistick or some type of crosshead to place thumb to move with it to the character.

Thank you very much for the help.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Hey,

for the mouse id recommend the following based on your budget:
- budget
G102 or G203
- mid priced
Glorious Model O or Steelseries Rival 600
- high priced
Logitech GPro Wireless

those have all onboard memory, for more recommendations see here (it also includes a guide on which mouse works with which grip for different handsizes)
http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Kaizen-Adri

• View Profile
Thank you very much for your response, I will go for the Steelseries Rival 600, for the keyboard I like the Razer Orbweaver Chroma or an azeron that I discovered in the last video of XIMgameplay although I see it very difficult to obtain one.
Is the XIMgameplay channel yours? I admire that channel a lot.
Regards.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
yes its my channel, thanks for the kind words! :)
the razer orbweaver chroma doesnt have a true analogstick, if you are fine with that then its a great product. If you want an analog stick though id recommend to get the azern though, it doesnt cost that much more than a razer orbweaver chroma.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay