XIM Community

Fortnite New Season is Here - When can we expect a new ST?  (Read 10877 times)

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
Re: Fortnite New Season is Here - When can we expect a new ST?
« Reply #45 on: 08:40 AM - 10/22/19 »
I'm using the new controller sensitivity setting and the current ST feels fine to me. Cross hair feels responsive,fluid and moves how I'd expect. I don't see an updated ST making that big of a difference but maybe it will  :)
« Last Edit: 09:02 AM - 10/22/19 by x Mayze x »

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman
« Reply #46 on: 08:58 AM - 10/22/19 »
I think it feels great. Cant hit AR medium range shots but everything else is good/great. I really hope this new ST makes me a god and gets me a Victory Royale.
Geesh I only want the stupid umbrella
To be honest..if you are struggling getting a victory with the current ST, donít expect to magically start winning when the new ST comes out..
The current ST is more than playable, and you donít hit AR shots as much as last season because Epic changed the bloom mechanic and removed the L2 spam..

L2 spam is still there if you make sure to activate legacy settings which is what most people do im hitting my shots just fine
Yeah until new ST comes..then you canít use legacy so no more l2 spam

people sayin they wont do new st on advanced settings an even if they do ill still use legacy it feels fine

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 09:01 AM - 10/22/19 »
I think it feels great. Cant hit AR medium range shots but everything else is good/great. I really hope this new ST makes me a god and gets me a Victory Royale.
To be honest..if you are struggling getting a victory with the current ST, donít expect to magically start winning when the new ST comes out..
The current ST is more than playable, and you donít hit AR shots as much as last season because Epic changed the bloom mechanic and removed the L2 spam..

L2 spam is still there if you make sure to activate legacy settings which is what most people do im hitting my shots just fine

people sayin they wont do new st on advanced settings an even if they do ill still use legacy it feels fine
It would make no sense whatsoever to train the new ST with legacy instead of the new settings

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09:23 AM - 10/22/19 »

It would make no sense whatsoever to train the new ST with legacy instead of the new settings

i feel like it would due to every pro using legacy but ok

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09:28 AM - 10/22/19 »

and the correlation between a pro using legacy, and the training of a Smart Translator is?

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 09:43 AM - 10/22/19 »

and the correlation between a pro using legacy, and the training of a Smart Translator is?

that clearly one is probably more effective/used/superior....but keep goin ill wait....

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09:59 AM - 10/22/19 »

that clearly one is probably more effective/used/superior....but keep goin ill wait....
On controller it might be, but what does that have to do with the fact that they want to give as a 1:1 mouse feeling as good as possible? You donít do that using settings that have acceleration if a no acceleration option is present

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 10:07 AM - 10/22/19 »

On controller it might be, but what does that have to do with the fact that they want to give as a 1:1 mouse feeling as good as possible? You donít do that using settings that have acceleration if a no acceleration option is present

guess we will see what all the fortnite ximers end up using

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 10:40 AM - 10/22/19 »

easy, who's looking to have the best feeling, less AA bubble and drag, closest as possible to a mouse, is gonna use the new settings, who's looking to spam L2 and abuse old AA, will keep playing with legacy

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 10:45 AM - 10/22/19 »

easy, who's looking to have the best feeling, less AA bubble and drag, closest as possible to a mouse, is gonna use the new settings, who's looking to spam L2 and abuse old AA, will keep playing with legacy

Ya makes sense

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 10:47 AM - 10/22/19 »
i wouldnt recommend to use the old L2 spam anymore since it has been heavily nerfed, the new aim assist mechanic is a lot better and its only downsize is the aim assist for sniper scopes.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 10:53 AM - 10/22/19 »
i wouldnt recommend to use the old L2 spam anymore since it has been heavily nerfed, the new aim assist mechanic is a lot better and its only downsize is the aim assist for sniper scopes.

Ya was nerfed still works pretty good though but yes not as well and ya the new settings arent to bad for me the aim assist strength is insane its so sticky but im a low sense player. An good thing is you can decrease the aim assist % in settings so with some play time it prob could be pretty good.

Offline Solokillr

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 11:57 AM - 10/22/19 »

what servers you on???
NA East

Offline Solokillr

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 12:00 PM - 10/22/19 »

I agree with the bloom mechanic. The epic and gold pistol and new AUG??? Is Insane. I think the first shot accuracy change is what's messing with my medium range shots with AR and burst. I forget to insert sarcasm for the Victory Royale comment 😎😎

Offline ilkre4

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 09:25 PM - 10/22/19 »
Config is up for download