XIM Community

help for rainbow six siege  (Read 524 times)

Offline Vshoota7

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vshoota7
help for rainbow six siege
« on: 03:22 PM - 10/21/19 »
hi everyone i wanted to know if anyone could help me out here. I play rainbow six siege on my xim apex on xbox one and i find myself picking my mouse up a lot and having to bring it closer to me because Iíve pushed it too far to the right and have run out of room and i dont know why this happens to me.

i play on 3200 dpi
185 hip synchronization off
85 ads synch off
razer death adder elite mouse
hyper x cloth mouse mat which is pretty large so thats not the problem

can someone please help me out i dont know why but i have to pick up my mouse constantly and bring it closer to me because Iíve gone too far to the right somehow!!!!

Offline AgentSmith

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: help for rainbow six siege
« Reply #1 on: 01:57 AM - 10/22/19 »
It appears you are new to mouse control.

With time you will move the mouse back to center (Reset) on the pad naturally and subconsciously.

Offline Tommy Gun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:21 AM - 10/22/19 »
That's really just the way it goes if you're playing low sens. Here's a video of one of the best CSGO players who uses low dpi: https://youtu.be/d_LgWyJZ8g8?t=102

The same channel has a video of another player who uses really high dpi (all wrist movement) if you're interested.

Offline Vshoota7

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vshoota7
« Reply #3 on: 07:43 AM - 10/22/19 »
It appears you are new to mouse control.

With time you will move the mouse back to center (Reset) on the pad naturally and subconsciously.

yes im new to mouse ive only been using one for about a month now but do you mean that there is nothing wrong with my sensitivities its just something im doing since im new to mouse but i will grow out of it?

Offline Tommy Gun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:08 PM - 10/22/19 »
Can you do a full 360 degree turn if you move your mouse from one side of the mousepad to the other? That's kind of a starting point for sensitivity. The sweet spot seems to be 30-40 cm for a 360, from the threads I've been reading, but it depends on the game.

If your sensitivity is too low, you'll have to pick up your mouse a lot (which is fine for some players, as the video I posted above shows).