XIM Community

Fortnite New Season is Here - When can we expect a new ST?  (Read 10881 times)

Offline Cem.her

• View Profile
The new season update just dropped. When can we to expect a new ST? It is really needed at this point
« Last Edit: 04:28 AM - 10/15/19 by Cem.her »

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
I never asked for anything, but this time, PLEASE Mist release an update as soon as you can!!!!  :P

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile
Usually need to give Mist 48 hours.

Offline JustPeze

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JustPeze
Waited weeks for nothing
Fortnite... The ultimate 12 year old ego booster.

Offline link575

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LoneWolf575
I believe they were going to slow down on the Fortnite retrains since it's been retrained an absurd amount of times already. Perhaps if nothing else is in the works they'll get to it sooner.

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Waited weeks for nothing

That is unfair. This game has been updated more than any other game but epic decides to keep changing things. Don’t call out xim staff for not doing anything and that is not true

Just sayin

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
I believe they were going to slow down on the Fortnite retrains since it's been retrained an absurd amount of times already. Perhaps if nothing else is in the works they'll get to it sooner.

no, they said that the next ST update in line was Fortnite, they just wanted to wait the new season drop to be sure that nothing changes again!

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile

no, they said that the next ST update in line was Fortnite, they just wanted to wait the new season drop to be sure that nothing changes again!

Game mechanic is truly changed , 2 games and dropped 8 bombs each games , game feel off ,ok , if you are not good that's your problem , so now please wait a new st , mist have a lot of work to do , foot pedal , 2 type of curve , and game mechanic completly different , so if you have bad feeling , do some games in creative and have fun . Cheers
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile

Game mechanic is truly changed , 2 games and dropped 8 bombs each games , game feel off ,ok , if you are not good that's your problem , so now please wait a new st , mist have a lot of work to do , foot pedal , 2 type of curve , and game mechanic completly different , so if you have bad feeling , do some games in creative and have fun . Cheers

I just said that fortnite was next on the list lol.
If I'm not good? wut?
Probably better then you :)

we already know all changes since last patch, and there are multiple threads stating what should be the best setup to train the new ST (imho linear).

The amount of work I guess it's the same as for every new game they have to train, so..

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile

What changes does the foot pedal adjust?

Many game mechanics were changed today, just give Mist and the team some time, geez guys.

Offline DJSeph

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DJSeph355
Re: Fortnite New Season is Here - When can we expect a new ST?
« Reply #10 on: 08:52 AM - 10/15/19 »
The new season update just dropped. When can we to expect a new ST? It is really needed at this point

please excuse my ignorance. What does ST stand for?

Offline ilkre4

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:45 PM - 10/15/19 »

please excuse my ignorance. What does ST stand for?

I think it stands for “smart trainer”.

Hopefully they are working the retrain now :)

I’d honestly be willing to perhaps pay a small fortnite subscription fee to keep the fortnite ST a top priority for the xim developers  :-X

Offline Dncdubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:41 AM - 10/16/19 »
Dang, seems to me to be running really
Well except they changed a bunch of bonds which really sucks to update like the edit and stuff lol

Offline Solokillr

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:28 AM - 10/17/19 »
Dang, seems to me to be running really
Well except they changed a bunch of bonds which really sucks to update like the edit and stuff lol

Can you share your configuration?

This post is almost at 1000 views. Guess there are many still interested in Fortnite.