XIM Community

New XIM User - Borderlands 3 Questions  (Read 195 times)

Offline winterbear

• View Profile
New XIM User - Borderlands 3 Questions
« on: 09:18 PM - 09/30/19 »
hi all! i just got my xim apex today and had a few questions since i am not very experienced with this kind of gaming software.

1) is there a way to bind one action to more than two keys? since i'm playing borderlands 3 and you can switch between 4 guns, i'm used to using the 1-4 keys on my computer to choose which gun i want to use. right now i have my mouse's scroll wheel and "1" set to change weapon, but i'd love a way to have four distinct buttons to pick my guns quicker.

2) any advice for determining/fixing the hip value? i watched some of the tutorials on here but none seemed to do the trick. i have the in-game sliders all set to ten, and on the xim app i set the aim sensitivity to 400, which i just KNOW has to be wrong, but my character still turns too slow.

any help would be much appreciated!! thanks :)

Offline winterbear

• View Profile
Re: New XIM User - Borderlands 3 Questions
« Reply #1 on: 09:19 PM - 09/30/19 »
also, sorry if this isn't posted in the proper place - i originally tried submitting this in the support section, but the post wouldn't publish!

Offline Griffin80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:19 PM - 10/13/19 »
Would also love to know of there is a way to bind all 4 weapons to different buttons

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.6k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #3 on: 12:17 AM - 10/15/19 »
1. That cant be done on console for B3 as the in game way they have done it is different this time around in borderlands 2 you could not borderlands 3 you just have to scroll through 1 by 1. you can bind your special abilites thouugh same as the ultimant as the ultimant obviously needs to be bound by the same button twice to be used

2. The in game sens is very slow if you are at a value of 400 somehing needs to change have you tried makig your dpi higher say between 6-12k itl help push the sens slightly further also make sure you put it in preformance mode in the borderlands 3 settings inside the game its under game resolution final thing if you have dpi set higher or cannot change it enable expert mode in your xim and change your synchronization to common itl help lower that xim number as 400 is way to high but yeah just know b3 is super slow pick up the contorller and move around its slow as hell lol