XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Advanced Controls - Update 21.12.19  (Read 15551 times)

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
Hey folks.

I've been running this config for a while now, I like it, and to be honest, I'm tired of changing configs :-). However, I struggle a bit using the scout and anvil, I feel like I'm aiming at the enemy but not getting the hits I deserve. Any ideas? It could easily be that i'm just trash with those weapons.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Its probably as this is less sticky than most - the AA really helps at long ranges and this config does not have much, its designed for close range fighting.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
Its probably as this is less sticky than most - the AA really helps at long ranges and this config does not have much, its designed for close range fighting.
Cheers, yeah I knew it was better for close from your opening post, I don't really want to sacrifice that, I just didn't know if there was a slight tweak I could make. I don't want to lose what i've got at close range too much. Cheers for your answer as always

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Well the answer would be to make a sub config with 200 sab and slower sense that u hold or trigger with a button when shooting at range

Offline CrazyGamer1019

• View Profile
Hi Disable. I've tried making a sub config to control recoil that works when holding left mouse (fire button).  It doesnt work right.  Can you explain how to do this or do you already have a youtube video that explains?
Thanks!

Are you using this config or your 7,7 config?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hi Disable. I've tried making a sub config to control recoil that works when holding left mouse (fire button).  It doesnt work right.  Can you explain how to do this or do you already have a youtube video that explains?
Thanks!

Are you using this config or your 7,7 config?

If u search ximgameplay on you tube i think he has a vid showing how u can do it but its very simple, should work as you have described above.

However this game has virtually 0 recoil on all guns so are you sure its recoil you struggle with? Get an r99 in firing range and practice on the dunmys.

Also check my vid here about recoil if you haven't already.

Offline CrazyGamer1019

• View Profile
Watched video and it was extremely helpful. Thank you, Disable!

Which config are you using?  Your 7,7 or the config with advanced controls?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Right now i use advanced. Thanks dude.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
Well the answer would be to make a sub config with 200 sab and slower sense that u hold or trigger with a button when shooting at range

Thanks, tbh I'm still on Xim4 I just use your advanced in-game settings and the out of the box Apex legends translator adjusted to my sense. I've always wondered how much advantage I'd get from upgrading to Xim Apex, last night solo queuing in pubs I got an 11 a 9 and a 7 kill game which I'm pretty pleased with coz I'm pretty average :-) . So quite happy with Xim4 unless I can be convinced otherwise

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Xim 4 is more than fine mate. I used to shred with that on BF1

Offline walla121

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fanki39
Hi, I am using your config and it's so far best for me and thank you for sharing it :)

But now I have one little problem and i don't know what is causing it... I'll try to describe it. When i hold sprint and when i just go straight (holding W) sprint is working fine, without interrupting, but when i try to sprint straight-right or straight-left (holding W+A or D) sprint interrupts all the time...

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hi, I am using your config and it's so far best for me and thank you for sharing it :)

But now I have one little problem and i don't know what is causing it... I'll try to describe it. When i hold sprint and when i just go straight (holding W) sprint is working fine, without interrupting, but when i try to sprint straight-right or straight-left (holding W+A or D) sprint interrupts all the time...

Lower the SAB on hip until it stops mate.

Try 25, works fine for me.

Offline walla121

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fanki39

Lower the SAB on hip until it stops mate.

Try 25, works fine for me.

I suspected that maybe SAB is the problem, but i am new at using xim and don't know all about its functions... Thank you for your answer and keep up a good work

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
Hello again,

I've just realised I've been using this config but 4000dpi and not 8000, I do fine with it, but I was wondering how this would potentially affect this config from a technical point of view?

Cheers

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hello again,

I've just realised I've been using this config but 4000dpi and not 8000, I do fine with it, but I was wondering how this would potentially affect this config from a technical point of view?

Cheers

There will be negligible difference, just slightly less sticky so better for R99, worse for Scout eg.

Admin