XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Advanced Controls - Update 21.12.19  (Read 16289 times)

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
These advance settings don't affect sens right?

Offline Ciccc

• View Profile
WhAt keyboard do you use?

Offline year0

• View Profile
For me configs that use the advanced look settings seem to help the most when Iíve got a bad connection.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline ukagressor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ukagressor
Yah i couldn't setup the aim as it was on first settings d1sable had, so i stayed with them, 10-12 kills and 3000+ damage per every 2nd or 3rd game is easily achievable :)

Offline year0

• View Profile
 Iím never gonna be upset when someone posts a new settings  set up to tweak LOL ..

wow it just occurred to me, and we put this much effort into find tuning a video game  with a defined set of variables, how insanely difficult must be if you were in the military planning actual combat stuff (and yes I am aware apex legends is not an accurate  depiction ..  except for Mirage maybe)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline El1miNate_

• View Profile
Thx d1sable. Amazing.

Just i play with mouse poll at 1000hz and apex 500hz. Wow ! The aa is so strong

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Streamer | Xim Enthusiast | Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
  • Gamertag: Sil3ntHawkTTV
Obviously sense is basically personal preference, however is there any advantage to matching your 360 rotation to 30 cm. My mat is only 26 cm wide and using the full width I only get about 75% around. Do I need to worry about adjusting this up or just make it what feels good?
Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Adjust to what feels good like always my man

Offline BeeDee

• View Profile
Appreciate the set up man. Iíve been looking for a config that feels good and lasers, found it. Only played about ten games but I could already tell that this setup is better for me than any of the others Iíve tried. I was absolutely FRYING kids with this.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nice! Glad to assist

Offline Alimahmoudy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: A_L_i86
Hey man. Tried the settings and they feel great. I just have one problem with sniping. Why is micro aiming not smooth at all  ? Using G502 at 3200 DPI.

Offline str3tchnut5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ZombieBeaverz
I have to Give you a big thank You! D1sable.. This config is amazing. I did have to bump my HIP to 27.50 to work to my liking but I give you an A for this! Thank You!! ;D ;D
Xbox one
Xbox 360
Ps3
Samsung 61" tv
Custom PC
Nintendo all series
Commadore 64
Sega Dreamcast
Intellavision

Offline year0

• View Profile
Hey man. Tried the settings and they feel great. I just have one problem with sniping. Why is micro aiming not smooth at all  ? Using G502 at 3200 DPI.
Try the in game setting for dead zone,

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Updated.

Please feedback guys

Offline goaty

• View Profile
Will try these tonight. Excited to try