XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Advanced Controls - Update 21.12.19  (Read 16322 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Apart from remove the acceleration options (which is a common thing to want to do if u make a config), everything else is different. I do not copy others configs and present them as my own if that is what you're suggesting?

I also made a config using the generic alpha ST a long time ago, which also had these in game settings. I'm sure others will testify.

Neither do i claim to be an expert config maker, never have.

I post what i use, that's it.

By all means if you have discovered a god config then go ahead and share.

I don't really understand what your goal is here?

Offline year0

• View Profile
I don't understand.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79802.0
What's the difference between this one and yours ? You playin with higher DPI but not entering in some details and personnal feelings.

1) Do not touch the Respond Curve ; it just add some random trembling aim and doesn't really help focusing on the recoil managment.
1-2) Instead of, play with Outer Treshold settings. You'll see better and softer micro-movements for breaking AABubbles.

2) You can made your OWN aim feelings and speedness by using Extra Turning options : Keep them on "Zero" is not an "Config".

wut ?
(You don't have to quote me every @#$% time just to be cringe kid :-\ stop it)
I don't understand.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79802.0
What's the difference between this one and yours ? You playin with higher DPI but not entering in some details and personnal feelings.

1) Do not touch the Respond Curve ; it just add some random trembling aim and doesn't really help focusing on the recoil managment.
1-2) Instead of, play with Outer Treshold settings. You'll see better and softer micro-movements for breaking AABubbles.

2) You can made your OWN aim feelings and speedness by using Extra Turning options : Keep them on "Zero" is not an "Config".

wut ?
(You don't have to quote me every @#$% time just to be cringe kid :-\ stop it)

It’s not some kind of competition, and nobody would care less even if someone DID post the same config, not saying that’s the case.

Playing with the outer threshold and having extra turning setup is adding acceleration, but at the extremes of where the control stick ‘hits the edge’ (or where it now thinks the edge is).
The curve is acceleration before the stick hits the edge.
So apart from being rude, your setup is also less efficient at basically doing the exact same thing.

And keeping them on ‘zero’ IS a config, especially if you want a more linear control.

8 post wonder
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline VyR

• View Profile
Don't say that. but Btw exposing your "kdpreda Configs" every 2month is not for making any promotion of your ytb channel ?
As you want after all, but if you try to promote something, you also need to have an "
educational approach" for your growing audience and topics.
I found your configs updates more and more lazy while you could teach them.

Instead of some Flatline kills videos over and over, why do not an explained Config video ?

I'll not.
'Cause : - it's mine ; for my feelings, my usual-PC sense
- the godtier config is a myth
- I dont want to share it and it's not perfect yet.
So, no point to.

And keeping them on ‘zero’ IS a config, especially if you want a more linear control.
The main purpose of using Advanced controls IS to modify extra turning senses and made them bump on the treshold.
Guys; pls :
Just maxing ads/hip senses ; OT/Curve on default and min DZ... It's a 8/8 sense ! Nothing more (well, maybe 7.5 due to AA).
What the point to use AControls so ?  ???

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
Don't say that. but Btw exposing your "kdpreda Configs" every 2month is not for making any promotion of your ytb channel ?
As you want after all, but if you try to promote something, you also need to have an "

Instead of some Flatline kills videos over and over, why do not an explained Config video ?

I'll not.
So, no point to.

The main purpose of using Advanced controls IS to modify extra turning senses and made them bump on the treshold.
Guys; pls :
Just maxing ads/hip senses ; OT/Curve on default and min DZ... It's a 8/8 sense ! Nothing more (well, maybe 7.5 due to AA).

To each their own... d1sable has helped a lot of people on the forums. His configs for season 1 and 2 were what I based my starting points at. His YouTube channel has good content he engages with his audience in a helpful manner... it takes a lot of time to do what he does and we should all be grateful.

I look forward to seeing your config once it’s perfected and having you be a positive factor in the forums.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile

I'll not.
So, no point to.

Guys; pls :

It's my channel for my content, i post what i like which is gameplay. You don't have to watch it.

How do you think approaching other youtubers and telling them you don't like their content and they should do 'x' instead would go down? You would be ignored of course.

I only post configs for 2 reasons, 1 because i get asked non stop.  I have spent more hours of my life responding to settings questions than i care to admit, hence 1 post or video answers the masses.

2 because they do well on YouTube yes. I wish they didn't, i still for the life me can't understand why anyone would copy a setup. I post what i use thats it.

Like you say, settings are personal. Can you not see the irony here?

Your asking me to post configs instead on gameplay but then saying you won't post yours as it is personal.

Well mine is personal and i would prefer not to post it but i am not in the position where i can ignore the requests if i want to be part of the community.

I live for the gameplay and to have fun playing, not to serve your particular agenda.

Maybe its the language issue but tbh you come across as extremely rude and very young.  I would suggest altering the tone of your posts if you want positive discussion in future.

Thats the last attention I'll give you, im off to flatline some people.

Offline year0

• View Profile
Actually D1sable he raises a good point. I think I’d like your channel more if it contained more things like my horoscope (I’m an aquarius) and if you’d generally put in less time focussing on what YOU enjoy and more time on things that could benefit me?

Also if you could do a reaction video every time I upload something I think I’d like it more as well.

What do you think?
😬
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Actually D1sable he raises a good point. I think I’d like your channel more if it contained more things like my horoscope (I’m an aquarius) and if you’d generally put in less time focussing on what YOU enjoy and more time on things that could benefit me?

Also if you could do a reaction video every time I upload something I think I’d like it more as well.

What do you think?
😬

Sorry mate i must do better. Will study horoscopes and get back to you

Offline jokestarz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: jokestarz

What do you think?
😬

Sorry mate i must do better. Will study horoscopes and get back to you
]

Mmmmmm ismell sarcasm

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
I love right smart people

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile

What do you think?
😬

+1 Aquarius

What a unnecessary discussion...
Deutschsprachige  Discord Gruppe https://discord.gg/FE5wRCk
(Wir wachsen täglich ein klein wenig weiter)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
That guy was in the other “advanced controller settings” thread trying to tell people they’re all wrong too. I just don’t get people sometimes.

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile

I'll not.
So, no point to.

Guys; pls :

It's my channel for my content, i post what i like which is gameplay. You don't have to watch it.

How do you think approaching other youtubers and telling them you don't like their content and they should do 'x' instead would go down? You would be ignored of course.

I only post configs for 2 reasons, 1 because i get asked non stop.  I have spent more hours of my life responding to settings questions than i care to admit, hence 1 post or video answers the masses.

2 because they do well on YouTube yes. I wish they didn't, i still for the life me can't understand why anyone would copy a setup. I post what i use thats it.

Your asking me to post configs instead on gameplay but then saying you won't post yours as it is personal.

Well mine is personal and i would prefer not to post it but i am not in the position where i can ignore the requests if i want to be part of the community.

I live for the gameplay and to have fun playing, not to serve your particular agenda.

Maybe its the language issue but tbh you come across as extremely rude and very young.  I would suggest altering the tone of your posts if you want positive discussion in future.

Well said D1SABLE, Their more grateful people for what you provide than not grateful.So ignore the ungrateful ones, We get a lot of heat from controller players which is fine but it's a shame when we get it from our own XIM Community. Keep doing your thing man. We are all friends here and no matter what we know about the Xim we can always learn something new. There are too many people in here that are toxic and they think they're XIM GODS and that they know everything and just beat people up in here. I also received heat here trying to help out, but it is what it is. Your doing great man keep helping people with settings and showing your game play, I for one enjoy them and it's also teaching some game sense. You get a thumbs up from me buddy. NOW GO GET THOSE FLATLINE KILLS !!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile

I'll not.
So, no point to.

Guys; pls :

Well said D1SABLE, Their more grateful people for what you provide than not grateful.So ignore the ungrateful ones, We get a lot of heat from controller players which is fine but it's a shame when we get it from our own XIM Community. Keep doing your thing man. We are all friends here and no matter what we know about the Xim we can always learn something new. There are too many people in here that are toxic and they think they're XIM GODS and that they know everything and just beat people up in here. I also received heat here trying to help out, but it is what it is. Your doing great man keep helping people with settings and showing your game play, I for one enjoy them and it's also teaching some game sense. You get a thumbs up from me buddy. NOW GO GET THOSE FLATLINE KILLS !!

Haha thanks dude, really appreciate it. Much love.

Offline tankttv

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tank_ttv-
Lol VyR kid is the config police I guess. Ignore him and keep it moving. You’re one of the few that post good configs to try for variety of games.

Apart from remove the acceleration options (which is a common thing to want to do if u make a config), everything else is different. I do not copy others configs and present them as my own if that is what you're suggesting?

I also made a config using the generic alpha ST a long time ago, which also had these in game settings. I'm sure others will testify.

I post what i use, that's it.

I don't really understand what your goal is here?

Admin