XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Advanced Controls - Update 21.12.19  (Read 16282 times)

Offline year0

• View Profile
Wow, I like the update,! Thank you D1sable!
If Iíve asked  you this before, my apologies for forgetting, but you use a Navi for movement, right? So I always thought there was nothing to gain from using SAB at all then? (I use one too)
Have I got it wrong & you find it does help?

You know, I wonder if the Advanced Look's 'Outer Threshold' setting can apply at all with a mouse? How's the game going to know...
« Last Edit: 09:39 AM - 12/22/19 by year0 »
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
I use a keyboard.

Offline year0

• View Profile
well that solves that then...:)
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
All clips with advanced settings - close range its dominant

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Streamer | Xim Enthusiast | Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
  • Gamertag: Sil3ntHawkTTV
So I may be missing something but I cannot find the SAB for my ADS page. I'm fairly confident I am on the latest firmware etc, but no SAB. Any hints appreciated. Thanks
Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Untick inherit at the top of the page

Offline Sil3ntHawk

• Streamer | Xim Enthusiast | Cheek Clapper
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
  • Gamertag: Sil3ntHawkTTV
Ah thank you! Also I am still getting a little break / jitter on my sprint when going diagonal. Do I lower or raise the SAB to counter that?
Hawk Yeah!!!

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Lower, use 0 if it bothers you.

Offline PJHudson

• View Profile
Thanks for this, I tried it last night and it felt good, shame I'm still trash at games though. I was wondering do you use any separate config for looting? It's easily the weakest part of my game now, I'm still using separate looting / inventory configs from when I first started playing, as I've changed my settings so much in other areas i was wondering if they are needed anymore? I'm going to remove them tonight to test it out.

Thanks again for your time D1sable

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
No i just loot with the default set up dude, feels best to me.

You will get used to it in time

Offline year0

• View Profile
Iíve been using this config for a while now & itís been great. But for longer ranges I was having trouble until I tweaked the in-game deadzone to 0 +4 and the response curve to +2 above the default line.

Try it out, Iíve found it helps with AA at these tables and makes it a little less jumpy

Offline VyR

• View Profile
@d1sable
That's a gud start for your first steps on Advanced Controls world boi ;

I'll spoil for you the next step :
[spoil]
(so your very next topic lol :3)
play with Outter Treshold and Extra turning options for an even better smooth hip and ads feelings. More free aim and better recoil managment.
(and dont f. touch DZ that ruin everything
[/spoil]

I spend hours and hours made my PC-feel-like config for Apex on its ACSettings. If you want to share something to your "fanbase". Pls, do the same.
Do not just copy/paste settings (processing settings).. Came from THIS same forum. Srsly

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
@d1sable

[spoil]
play with Outter Treshold and Extra turning options for an even better smooth hip and ads feelings. More free aim and better recoil managment.
[/spoil]

I spend hours and hours made my PC-feel-like config for Apex on its ACSettings. If you want to share something to your "fanbase". Pls, do the same.
Do not just copy/paste settings (processing settings).. Came from THIS same forum. Srsly

I don't understand.

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
@d1sable

[spoil]
[/spoil]

wut?

Offline VyR

• View Profile
I don't understand.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=79802.0
What's the difference between this one and yours ? You playin with higher DPI but not entering in some details and personnal feelings.

1) Do not touch the Respond Curve ; it just add some random trembling aim and doesn't really help focusing on the recoil managment.
1-2) Instead of, play with Outer Treshold settings. You'll see better and softer micro-movements for breaking AABubbles.

2) You can made your OWN aim feelings and speedness by using Extra Turning options : Keep them on "Zero" is not an "Config".

wut ?
(You don't have to quote me every @#$% time just to be cringe kid :-\ stop it)

Admin