XIM Community

d1sable - Apex Legends - Advanced Controls - Update 21.12.19  (Read 16296 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Hi all,

Will update this with a video and screenshot of in game settings when home but for now give this a go.

This config is designed for fast paced close quarter fighting. Think Predator lobbies in ranked.

Ideally you want to run PK and R99. Works great with all guns though.

For me it all but removes the AA bubble for hip and r99 tracking. It may take some getting used to as it relies much more on aiming but it really allows some great things. It feels very close to PC for me.

Adjust sense to your preference of course, i have set mine pretty high.

Apex Legends ST
1000 hrtz
1000 polling
8000 DPI

Hip: 6
Sync: Common
SAB: 30
Steady Aim: 1.0

ADS: 4.80
Sync: Common
SAB: 85

FOV 98

In game advanced controls active.

Only changes are:

Curve click 3 times to the left from its default position.

For all the sensitivity bars for ads and hip u want the top 2 maxed out.

You then want all the others at 0

NO OTHER changes.

Small clip which shows the PK a bit after i mess up backing up through a door lol.

https://twitter.com/ffscout_luke/status/1208194895900553222?s=19

Let me know your feedback
« Last Edit: 05:13 PM - 12/22/19 by d1sable »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Nice, how would you describe the difference to your regular config? More/Less aim assist? More responsive?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nice, how would you describe the difference to your regular config? More/Less aim assist? More responsive?

Ummmm the same?! Haha honestly i feel like it just has a better interaction with aim assist and therefore hit detection.

But like i say i only used it for a few hours so im hoping the community does the testing for me. =)

Offline Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
Will definitely try. Thanks dude

Offline Shiny25

• View Profile
Thanks for your contribution to this community! Your Awesome brother  ;D

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
Will try as well. Thanks mate

Offline Accasory

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Accasory
I Just copied the set-up, feels really smooth. Thanks! I will give it some more testing:)

Offline ukagressor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ukagressor
Just tested it out in 1 game, seems smooth, just few questions.

1) How to increase mouse sensitivity when flying down from drop ship? (in previous settings it was really sensitive and good)

2) And do we just add numbers on HIP sensitivity to get it more sensitive? Cause i put 29.00 like in your old settings i did, but still seems not so sensitive.

Otherwise it feels just like it, wondering why we don't use SAB - 200 anymore tho.

Thanks and good job.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile

1) How to increase mouse sensitivity when flying down from drop ship? (in previous settings it was really sensitive and good)

2) And do we just add numbers on HIP sensitivity to get it more sensitive? Cause i put 29.00 like in your old settings i did, but still seems not so sensitive.

Otherwise it feels just like it, wondering why we don't use SAB - 200 anymore tho.

Thanks and good job.

1) i dont have that issue but just up the sensitivity or hold down "o" for me my heal wheel button which is higher sense.

2) yes but make sure u have it correct. Should be 30cms ish (will check when home).

I dont use SAB because hip and ads are as one and u cant use SAB above like 25 without breaking sprint so i have turned it off. If u want it on ads then make an ads page with the exact same settings as the hip but with sab on.

I dont feel like its needed though with this config.

Offline ukagressor

• View Profile

Thanks and good job.

1) i dont have that issue but just up the sensitivity or hold down "o" for me my heal wheel button which is higher sense.

2) yes but make sure u have it correct. Should be 30cms ish (will check when home).

I dont use SAB because hip and ads are as one and u cant use SAB above like 25 without breaking sprint so i have turned it off. If u want it on ads then make an ads page with the exact same settings as the hip but with sab on.

I dont feel like its needed though with this config.

By 30 cms ish you mean?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
30cm 360

Go to training

Look at a single point

Move mouse slowly and consistently from one side of mouse mat to the other.

How many cms does it take to get back to the same point.

Ill check mine when home to see if it matches

Offline ukagressor

• View Profile
I think it's okay now, 32 sens on hip is not too much and not too low for my feel.

Thanks, will test out few days this config, and try the previous one to see which one feels better.

Thanks and happy hunting. :)

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
Concept is good but ads is very hard to control recoil wise

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
Concept is good but ads is very hard to control recoil wise

Thats not my experience, did you watch the clips?

Perhaps sense is too low for you?

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
I play with wrist and maybe thats why i cant handle it