XIM Community

Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse  (Read 947 times)

Offline Eleaf7cig

• View Profile
Hi.is any one using Logitech 910 G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse as i can not see it listed the compatibility list ??

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Re: Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
« Reply #1 on: 04:52 AM - 10/17/19 »
I also have this question

Offline only1cheese

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: only1cheese
« Reply #2 on: 03:26 AM - 10/18/19 »
About to purchase XIM Apex and have been looking for information on this as well. I will try this out within the next week or two and post what I find here, if nobody else has done any testing before then.

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:09 PM - 10/19/19 »
Hi guys

I bought this yesterday. 604 wireless (has six buttons on the left)

It is extremely convenient with the side buttons especially for nav users. There is no input lag and it works flawlessly with Apex.

Even though the six button system would seem crowded, the ergonomics make it very easy to use and distinguish between the buttons. I will know by feel, which one Iím pressing

Buy it !

Offline only1cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:49 AM - 10/20/19 »
Great, thanks for the info! I read somewhere that one of the side buttons needed to be bound to another key or I wouldn't work properly in some situations, any problem with this? Also the +/- buttons I believe were meant to use to adjust dpi, do they still work this way? Can they still be used for any other buttons, and do they need any other keybinds or other setup or it just works seamlessly for any button when plugged into the xim? Again, thanks, got XIM Apex and Gaimglass on the way, should be here the middle of the week and picking up the G604 on Friday, just in time for Modern Warfare! Only problem is going to be staring at the xim for several days while waiting to purchase a mouse. Also if u guys haven't seen it, check out Gaimglass! I been using a USB powered laser for a stationary reticle and it's been ok but I think this will be a big improvement, should be here before the weekend!!

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:03 AM - 10/20/19 »
Great, thanks for the info! I read somewhere that one of the side buttons needed to be bound to another key or I wouldn't work properly in some situations, any problem with this? Also the +/- buttons I believe were meant to use to adjust dpi, do they still work this way? Can they still be used for any other buttons, and do they need any other keybinds or other setup or it just works seamlessly for any button when plugged into the xim? Again, thanks, got XIM Apex and Gaimglass on the way, should be here the middle of the week and picking up the G604 on Friday, just in time for Modern Warfare! Only problem is going to be staring at the xim for several days while waiting to purchase a mouse. Also if u guys haven't seen it, check out Gaimglass! I been using a USB powered laser for a stationary reticle and it's been ok but I think this will be a big improvement, should be here before the weekend!!

So I realised the top three of the six side buttons did not need any messing around in the Logitech software to bind on apex but for the bottom 3, I had to change key binds in the g hub software.  I actually donít need all six anyway. So Iím using three with the nav

The dpi button (+|-) helps toggle on the fly. I havenít tried binding anything else to it but my experience with 502 days you can bind if changed through the g hub

Offline only1cheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:47 PM - 10/20/19 »
Appreciate it, thanks. I will play with everything a little bit this weekend and update this post with any info I come up with. Not sure if I will use dpi adjustment or not yet, I think I would rather have the other buttons