XIM Community

DESTINY 2 SHADOWKEEP - ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY?  (Read 711 times)

Offline PsYcOx89x

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PsYcO89x
DESTINY 2 SHADOWKEEP - ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY?
« on: 03:59 AM - 10/10/19 »
Hi all,

I'm really frustrated due to the fact that, in my opinion, the game is unplayable with the ST config.

Plus all the settings on the forum are, also in my opinion, not at all valid atm.

An example. I had RML configs since the beginning and I can say that were abs perfect (30 something wins in trials).

Then I quit about a year ago and now, with the same settings, the game seems slow, heavy and imprecise.

I do not know whom can help now, since from the launch of the new expansion I have played 4/5 frustrating minutes.

1. Can somebody from XIM update the ST so that we will be able to play?

2. Can somebody from the community help with curves and whatever is needed to clarify the situation? (yes I think that I'm not the only one in this situation).

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks 

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
Re: DESTINY 2 SHADOWKEEP - ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY?
« Reply #1 on: 08:33 AM - 10/11/19 »
Hello dude, I am in the same situation as yours.
I used to play D2 since the release and was doing pretty good.
I made a post asking for some good settings for this game... but honestly the answer is: this game is "heavy and slow" as you said. It has some weird acceleration and strong aim assist, plus it's 30 fps. There are no good settings that can really change how this game works, it's not the ST fault...
I suggest the RML setup with curves, and then just play the game. It's a matter of getting used to it, and you'll be fine.
I am currently playing with the RML setup and doing fine, aim is pretty good.
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #2 on: 09:33 AM - 10/11/19 »
Loved Destiny 1 so when I heard Destiny 2 would only run at 30fps because they chose 4k graphics instead, I was FUMING !! Lol...

As much as I loved Destiny 1 the game it felt heavy, clunky and slow, It didn't feel smooth like a COD or Battlefield does, so I skipped Destiny 2 because I just can't play FPS games that run at 30fps anymore, it's horrendous. Especially with XIM, and especially in PVP...

Offline Ranvir

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:32 AM - 10/18/19 »