Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Breakpoint Support
« Reply #15 on: 11:34 AM - 10/14/19 »
Yes, I'm certain he trained with acceleration off. He'll update the settings page to be clear about it.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:43 PM - 10/14/19 »
I've updated the settings page. The ST is trained with Advanced Sensitivity options set to disabled so the acceleration slider won't apply. I can't say what it should be set to but if you would like to enable Advanced Sensitivity then I recommend using what feels best.

I don't recall the acceleration input slider being flipped like that but the look mechanic looks normal. The acceleration in the look mechanic is when the stick is pegged and this isn't modeled by the ST. If the slider can lessen this acceleration then support wouldn't need to be updated. The only downside to this would be that it could lower your turn rate.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #17 on: 04:08 AM - 10/15/19 »
The ST works fine for me, one tip I would give is to use RML's anti aim assist curve (I'm using the XIM4 Curve version as I do not own an APEX) and also turn the ADS Magnetism bar down from 100 to between 50-75....

I have mine set to 75 and it helps a lot with headshots, as 100 sticks to the body too much.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:30 AM - 10/15/19 »
I like the game, got poor ratings though. Will try the aim assist curve and the magnetism thanks.
Crusade atm: none

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05:54 AM - 10/15/19 »
Smoothest aim is with slow synchronisation at very low XIM sens setting. Obsiv what is the mechanic here? Never understood what sync does.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #20 on: 06:22 AM - 10/15/19 »
I like the game, got poor ratings though. Will try the aim assist curve and the magnetism thanks.

The game is amazing.

If you play the game on Extreme difficulty, then that is where the game shines, that's how the games meant to be played and has been designed around, in my opinion, the survival aspects all come in to play, the gear score then has meaning, you have to mark your targets and plan your attacks whilst using the correct equipment for each different incursion.

I have a feeling that all the reviewers played the game on standard difficulty so they missed all the best components of the game that shine out when the game is played on extreme.

I mean, one reviewer complained that he could only see his mini map if he pressed down on the d-pad, which then flooded his screen with the pin missions... well that's stupid, because you can go into settings and have your mini show at all times so you don't have to press down on the d pad.

The game does have a few bugs though, they're not game breaking, just minor frustrations, like a couple of times my drone wouldn't deploy so I had to restart game, also my objective marker sometimes the distance on it disappears.. little things like that but nothing major.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:44 AM - 10/15/19 »
Smoothest aim is with slow synchronisation at very low XIM sens setting.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint is locked to 30 frames per second (FPS) on Xbox One X despite featuring two graphical options.

Ah! So slow is correct.

Offline Latvian Janis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Latvian Janis
« Reply #22 on: 07:54 AM - 10/16/19 »
Hello,

Can anybody please post a config for Breakpoint, I am fiddling with the settings and would like to try some of your configs.

Much appreciated!

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:33 AM - 10/16/19 »
just use slow sync for ADS and HIP and sens you like and replace the breathing button as they say above.

Admin