XIM Community

Ongoing Pubg Inventory Issue  (Read 678 times)

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
Ongoing Pubg Inventory Issue
« on: 08:47 PM - 09/29/19 »
I've been playing Pubg with the Xim Apex since it's release with no issues, except for one.  It's not a game breaker and doesn't happen that often but when it does it's really irritating.  I've posted on here before with a few suggestions but nothing has solved it.

My Issue:
Once in awhile something gets screwed up when I'm in my inventory screen during gameplay.   I'll be able to navigate left and right and down and up EXCEPT on the column where the items are on the ground or if I'm over a death box.  What happens is when the top item is highlighted it will not allow me to move down.  If I hold down it just rapidly bounces down one spot then back up over and over.
Obviously something is causing a constant input.  This same thing happens if I have the left trigger applied (right click on the mouse) for my ADS.  I have mine set to toggle not hold so I have to hit my Xbox button then click right click and it goes back to normal.  But this does not work with this glitch.  Nothing I press works.  I've tried pressing everything on the mouse and keyboard, as well as the controller.  Another member told me to hit some buttons on the controller to fix it mid game but it's never worked for me.  Even if I unplug the Xim and restart everything during the game it's still bugged.  The only fix is putting up with it and next round its always fixed itself.
I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing or pressing at a key time while the lobby loads.  I'd love to hear from anyone else who has had this issue and what they did.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Re: Ongoing Pubg Inventory Issue
« Reply #1 on: 11:13 AM - 09/30/19 »
This used to happen to me all the time when the game first came out. I havenít experienced it in a while. Iím racking my thoughts but I donít think I changed anything dramatically in my app settings to fix this.

Offline zackwg23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:36 PM - 09/30/19 »
I've been playing Pubg with the Xim Apex since it's release with no issues, except for one.  It's not a game breaker and doesn't happen that often but when it does it's really irritating.  I've posted on here before with a few suggestions but nothing has solved it.

My Issue:
Once in awhile something gets screwed up when I'm in my inventory screen during gameplay.   I'll be able to navigate left and right and down and up EXCEPT on the column where the items are on the ground or if I'm over a death box.  What happens is when the top item is highlighted it will not allow me to move down.  If I hold down it just rapidly bounces down one spot then back up over and over.
Obviously something is causing a constant input.  This same thing happens if I have the left trigger applied (right click on the mouse) for my ADS.  I have mine set to toggle not hold so I have to hit my Xbox button then click right click and it goes back to normal.  But this does not work with this glitch.  Nothing I press works.  I've tried pressing everything on the mouse and keyboard, as well as the controller.  Another member told me to hit some buttons on the controller to fix it mid game but it's never worked for me.  Even if I unplug the Xim and restart everything during the game it's still bugged.  The only fix is putting up with it and next round its always fixed itself.
I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing or pressing at a key time while the lobby loads.  I'd love to hear from anyone else who has had this issue and what they did.

Mine does this on occasion too. It is usually in the down direction. In order to fix it all I have to do it move the right analog stick up and it stops the constant input in the game.

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:42 PM - 09/30/19 »
Same thing as above ^

I get it once in a while, not very often anymore. To fix it all I have to do is move the right stick on the controller and it stops.

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:30 AM - 10/01/19 »
Same thing as above ^

I get it once in a while, not very often anymore. To fix it all I have to do is move the right stick on the controller and it stops.

@#$%, that was the answer last time and I'm sure that wasn't working for me.  I'll try it again.  It happened to me once to igbt mid game.  Everything was fine after I dropped.  Looted the first few buildings and I could open the inventory loot and move the highlighted cursor down with no issues.  Then mid game I was looting in The Mansion and then it happened, I couldn't move down to select anything.  I can get by by simply picking stuff up off the ground but the main issue is I csnt access death boxes.
I keep my controller close so I'll try and move the right stick on the Xbox controller.  Do you do this while you're in the inventory screen or before that in just the regular game.

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:10 AM - 10/01/19 »
I do it in the inventory screen. As soon as I notice it is locked going up or down I simply pull or push the right stick in the opposite direction.

Mine seems to always lock going up, so I can't scroll down the inventory. I pull the right stick down as soon as I notice it, while in the inventory menus, and it has always fixed it.

Offline Animus Vox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:38 PM - 10/07/19 »
It's your mouse (right analog stick).  It's as if you're stuck halfway through a movement with your mouse when you opened up your inventory and it won't allow you to use the dpad to navigate through the "tab looting".  You'll have to "complete" the movement on your mouse/right analog stick in order to navigate to other items without it bouncing back to the top item.