XIM Community

Fortnite -> what settings are you currently using while waiting a ST update?  (Read 714 times)

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
I didn't play for a couple of weeks, and now that we are waiting for a new ST to fix all the changes Epic did,

what settings are you guys using currently? Legacy ON and turned off the new settings Epic released?

Or do you use the advanced settings and not Legacy? and in this case, what are the best ones?

Thank you

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
Tbh I've been thinking about switching to native on pc lol.

For now your best bet is legacy settings with the currently available st

Offline Alcapone007

• View Profile
I play at the Moment On pc with apex and ps4 Controller with mouse and Keyboard  ;D 144fps with epic Resolution it feels great. AA on PC with mouse and Keyboard is @#$% awesome 🙈

Offline Phillyman5000

• View Profile
I play at the Moment On pc with apex and ps4 Controller with mouse and Keyboard  ;D 144fps with epic Resolution it feels great. AA on PC with mouse and Keyboard is @#$% awesome 🙈
Can you please tell me you xim settings you use on pc?  How did you set it up?

Offline Mikehinkle90

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Krombopulosm90
I play on pc with xim as well

Deadzone is everything on pc.

Here was my theory. Xbox is native for pc, so I used the xbox st.
I started at the default deadzone and worked my way alllll the way down to the bottom on both xbox and ps4 st. Ps4 is okay on .10 right stick in game deadzon, but .19 rs deadzone on xbox feels fantastic.

So my settings are

Xbox fortnite st
16k dpi
1k polling
I have the legacy settings it whatever where I can adjust scope sensitivity and so on. If you swap to the new settings and turn everything to 0% you have no player magnetism. Although it feels really good, up close battles are harder where you pop ads to use aa.
2.00 edit sens
1.85 build sens

I think I'm. Max x&y .40 ads .45 scope

In xim settings
Common sync
2.20 hip and ads sensitivity
0 smoothing or anything else.

I'll check my settings tomorrow and correct anything wrong. But this is right I believe.

I'll note I'm playing at 240 fps on a 240hz predetor and its butter.

Offline Phillyman5000

• View Profile
I play on pc with xim as well

Deadzone is everything on pc.

Here was my theory. Xbox is native for pc, so I used the xbox st.
I started at the default deadzone and worked my way alllll the way down to the bottom on both xbox and ps4 st. Ps4 is okay on .10 right stick in game deadzon, but .19 rs deadzone on xbox feels fantastic.

So my settings are

Xbox fortnite st
16k dpi
1k polling
I have the legacy settings it whatever where I can adjust scope sensitivity and so on. If you swap to the new settings and turn everything to 0% you have no player magnetism. Although it feels really good, up close battles are harder where you pop ads to use aa.
2.00 edit sens
1.85 build sens

I think I'm. Max x&y .40 ads .45 scope

In xim settings
Common sync
2.20 hip and ads sensitivity
0 smoothing or anything else.

I'll check my settings tomorrow and correct anything wrong. But this is right I believe.

I'll note I'm playing at 240 fps on a 240hz predetor and its butter.

Thanks much appreciated. Also what controller do you have attached to the Xim?  is it an actual xbox controller or a ps4 controller?