XIM Community

Help a noob out with Black Ops 4  (Read 431 times)

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
Help a noob out with Black Ops 4
« on: 09:13 AM - 09/28/19 »
Hi

Today was my first day using xim and Iím using nav with it

My issue is that I feel it takes me a bit of effort to turn 180 using the mouse. This is especially true with left turns and not right turns. Even if a player is strafing to my left (his right ) Iím not able to control the mouse to keep aim on him

My sens is 40 ads and 40 hip, polling is 1000. My mouse is g304 wireless.

I almost have to lift the mouse to get a proper 180 turn

Can anyone help ?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
Re: Help a noob out with Black Ops 4
« Reply #1 on: 11:01 AM - 09/28/19 »
Wich firmware and manager are you using? (you'll find it in the "About" tab in the app)
Are you using Expert Configuration Mode? (checkbox found in the Global Settings tab in app)
Do you use the BO4 ST?
Is it the same problem in other games?

Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:31 AM - 10/07/19 »
Wich firmware and manager are you using? (you'll find it in the "About" tab in the app)
Are you using Expert Configuration Mode? (checkbox found in the Global Settings tab in app)
Do you use the BO4 ST?
Is it the same problem in other games?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I wanted to educate myself on xim/ its features, make some trial and error adjustments before responding.

Here's the development. I am using RML's set up for Black Ops 4 (12K DPI, 1K Hz, 47 hip, 36 ads, sync off & his curve for smoothing)

While overall, it feels fine, I realize that in close quarters,  I seem to be having trouble with ADS
What happens is:

1. If enemy is running left and i move the mouse while ads'ing, it seems to track slower i.e. the aim doesn't stay on target and tries to 'follow' the target without hitmarkers. Not sure if I'm able to explain but it seems almost jittery and in consistent.
2. Long range fights are fine and i can lock on target properly.

I feel this has something to do with the aim assist, which is why I am keen on trying Alan's aim assist set up for black ops 4.

Online ukagressor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ukagressor
« Reply #3 on: 10:47 AM - 10/07/19 »
Sounds like hitbox bubble, can't get in, but i'm not quite sure, since using XIM few days for Apex Legends and have red about this.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:30 PM - 10/09/19 »
Sounds like some aim assist issues. Yes you should go for that AlanMcgregor settings. I have done that in BO4 and it worked really well. I can share my config if I still haven't figured it out
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:42 PM - 10/09/19 »
Sounds like some aim assist issues. Yes you should go for that AlanMcgregor settings. I have done that in BO4 and it worked really well. I can share my config if I still haven't figured it out

Will be good if you can cause I think you made some tweaks to his settings since he isnít a cod player

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:02 AM - 10/13/19 »
What is your synchronization settings and dpi? Your issue may be solved by using a differ sync or higher dpi.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline RV1709

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:52 AM - 10/13/19 »
Hi there

So my sync is default
My dpi varies, been trying different ones from 3200 to 12000 (with sensitivity) adjusted along the way. Iím doing this to just land at one setting which works