XIM Community

Ghost Recon Breakpoint...  (Read 3766 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost Recon Breakpoint...
« Reply #15 on: 05:17 PM - 09/27/19 »
So is there PvP in this game? Is it also playable in the beta?
Yes, PvP is available. If you get a chance to play it please let me know how it is. I won't be able to play the Beta at all this weekend unfortunately. But, I did get a chance to play the story mode. Not completely, but enough to know that I am happy with my pre-order.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:19 PM - 09/27/19 »
I only managed to play it for about an hour last night, got up to the cave bit and had to go out, but the hour I played on it was awesome :) I will try the Wildlands ST tonight as I just used the controller last night.

Anyone know what the Graphic setting "Fidelity" and "Resolution" means? What's the difference between the 2 ? I left it on Fidelity.
I left mine on default as well because it looked so crisp and clean. I also only got to play until I got to the cave. Then I had to call it as well. Wish I could play more of the Beta but being that the game comes out Tuesday I'll just enjoy the real thing😀
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05:28 PM - 09/27/19 »
What xim settings are you using? Iíve never played any ghost recon games on xim and canít seem to find any settings that work well. My moving and aiming are all off.
Use the wild lands ST. I tried using apex legends ST and it didn't work. The aiming behavior was way way off. That should solve your issue. I ran the Wildlands ST on default and cranked my look sensitivity up to 100. You don't have to mess with your scroll sensitivity or your cursor sensitivity. All that does is increase your scroll and in-game cursor that you use to select items. Increase the ones that affect aiming behavior. I didn't have enough time to really customize things as far as dpi and polling goes. So i ran 125 Hz (as I do more often now) and 12,000 dpi. If you plan on getting the game I will release a config next week once the official game comes out and I have time to sit down and tinker a bit. More than likely I don't need much but vanilla though.