XIM Community

Shroud actually not that "aiming god" as many thought he is.  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
So you're judging him just by his performance in Modern Warfare?   ??? 

Everyone knows that COD is one of the easiest shooters out there,  ofcourse he's going to get more of a challenge since there is basically ZERO skill gap.   Guns have no recoil , Characters are bigger than a horse,  No bullet drop , No advanced movement.

All you have to do is press L2 and wait for a dummy to run into your sights basically and let aim assist do the rest... GGWP  ;D

Please play CSGO on PC and compare your performance to his after that... then come tell me the dude isn't an "aiming god".
Even PUBG is 1000x more difficult than any COD game out there.   I just don't see how you can judge him by his performance on a game my dog could be good at.

Well said!   The only pro scene for cod is on console that explains everything LOL

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Souver likes to whine about pretty much everything.

If Shroud is so trash tier then I eagerly await your upcoming mega-popular stream and lucrative endorsement contracts.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
I'm pretty sure Shroud doesn't care about some XIM dweebs opinion, as he rolls around in his mountains of cash obtained by his thousands of subs
« Last Edit: 01:16 PM - 09/22/19 by colb »

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
Its not about the game, maybe partially it is. I just watched PWNzes and Shrouds stream for a while. They just face players who can actually aim for a change. When they watch kill cams, its absolutely evident that those players are skilled who kill the streamers.

PWNs is crying on Twitter that the games are too sweaty and he is getting mocked by the chat lmao. I guess theres some sort of SBMM in the matchmaking right now, so that at least each team has 2-3 skilled players, the rest can be noobs.

Ppl make the mistake to assume that if SBMM is in the game, youd be playing a Gamebattles type match and everyone will have 1.0 KD more or less. It doesnt have to be. The MM algorithm can be forcing just 2-3 skilled players per team and the rest are noobs. And COD absolutely WILL feel sweaty if you have just 2-3 skilled players in each team.

6 skilled players per team is absolutey and utter sweatfest, like a GB match. But 2-3 skilled players on each team can also be extremely annoying. You dont get killstreaks easily and lose alot of 1v1 engagements etc.

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
Its not about the game, maybe partially it is. I just watched PWNzes and Shrouds stream for a while. They just face players who can actually aim for a change. When they watch kill cams, its absolutely evident that those players are skilled who kill the streamers.

PWNs is crying on Twitter that the games are too sweaty and he is getting mocked by the chat lmao. I guess theres some sort of SBMM in the matchmaking right now, so that at least each team has 2-3 skilled players, the rest can be noobs.

Ppl make the mistake to assume that if SBMM is in the game, youd be playing a Gamebattles type match and everyone will have 1.0 KD more or less. It doesnt have to be. The MM algorithm can be forcing just 2-3 skilled players per team and the rest are noobs. And COD absolutely WILL feel sweaty if you have just 2-3 skilled players in each team.

6 skilled players per team is absolutey and utter sweatfest, like a GB match. But 2-3 skilled players on each team can also be extremely annoying. You dont get killstreaks easily and lose alot of 1v1 engagements etc.

K?

None of this has anything to do with your initial assertion that Shroud has substandard aim. Go troll somewhere else.

I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.