XIM Community

BL3 st progress  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
BL3 st progress
« on: 12:37 PM - 09/21/19 »
Any idea when the st will be out for this game ?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: BL3 st progress
« Reply #1 on: 04:19 PM - 09/21/19 »
Likely early next week.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #2 on: 04:29 AM - 09/22/19 »
Nice one. Iíve been holding off on buying BL3 until the official ST is ready. Thanks fellas.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]

Offline KodRaiN

• MVP
  • Code Reign
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: KodRaiN
« Reply #3 on: 12:52 AM - 09/23/19 »
Just get it lol.  I've been making do with the Destiny St and Sync off in advanced settings.  Can't wait for the official ST though.  but its highly playable if you tweak Apex or Destiny. 

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #4 on: 02:35 AM - 09/23/19 »
Hi,

Also what about Remnant from The Ashes? When will this ST be released please?

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:53 AM - 09/23/19 »
Good work takes time. We should be patient. I have never been disappointed.

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Desolate Hunter
« Reply #6 on: 08:33 AM - 09/23/19 »
Nice one. Iíve been holding off on buying BL3 until the official ST is ready. Thanks fellas.

Some of the other stuff like Apex legends overwatch and destiny 2 work well. Still buggy and you'll notice but we're gamers we adapt and overcome. You'll get used to it and still enjoy the game. Then the official St Will come out your your aim will be godly.

Offline cheesebeater

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:09 PM - 09/23/19 »
the official St Will come out your your aim will be godly.

I mean, the XIM team does solid work, but I can't say the same for the people that program the movement controls in every Borderlands game. I'm betting XIM will crank out a great ST, but I'm also willing to doubledown on the possibility of Gearbox really messing it up for them too.  Every Borderlands has been a huge struggle for XIM.

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Desolate Hunter
« Reply #8 on: 03:37 PM - 09/23/19 »
True I'll always aim better on r6 than bl3 even using a controller. But comparing an official St to a makeshift one, seems a fair statement for the comparison.

Offline Rktem

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rktem
« Reply #9 on: 05:41 PM - 09/23/19 »
TITANFALL 2 FTW.

Iíve tried all suggested and TF2 is miles ahead of any of the others. I switched after using the destiny 2 st for about 20 hrs. I thought D2 was good until I tried TF2. I hadnt done any testing on D2 since I just wanted to play but over the weekend I took a few minutes to test acceleration/1:1 and that confirmed the feeling.

If you paste your config from whatever youíre running now you may have to turn up the hip/ads but itís worth it.

Iím running the mjfame config exactly if anyone is wondering

Offline Takkkk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:50 PM - 09/23/19 »
Canít wait for this ST

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:58 PM - 09/24/19 »
TITANFALL 2 FTW.

Iíve tried all suggested and TF2 is miles ahead of any of the others. I switched after using the destiny 2 st for about 20 hrs. I thought D2 was good until I tried TF2. I hadnt done any testing on D2 since I just wanted to play but over the weekend I took a few minutes to test acceleration/1:1 and that confirmed the feeling.

If you paste your config from whatever youíre running now you may have to turn up the hip/ads but itís worth it.

What in game settings ?

Offline Rktem

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rktem
« Reply #12 on: 03:49 PM - 09/24/19 »
TITANFALL 2 FTW.

What in game settings ?

Deadzones 0.1/0.1/0.0 and all sens maxed like normal

My ballistics are set at 44 hip and 60 ads (mjfame)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #13 on: 10:37 PM - 09/24/19 »
Official support for Borderlands 3 has been released.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #14 on: 02:38 AM - 09/25/19 »
Thank you.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]