XIM Community

I can use console crossover without my ps4 controller plugged in???  (Read 118 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
I did this by mistake! I didn't know this was possible. I'm running my ps3 controller on my ps4 without having my ps4 controller connected to my xim apex. What is going on? This is amazing!

Setup:

Xim apex plugged into port B of titan 2.

Ps3 controller plugged into port 1 of the xim apex hub.

Usb cord connected into port 3 for the ps4 controller but I forgot to connect my ps4 controller yet it still works!
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
I'm thinking that this is possible because of my titan 2. That has to be it. What a great discovery! This feels great!!! My ds3 feels exactly like my ps4 controller
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
I think T2 „remembers“ your DS4 controller if you once plug it in. Untill t2 gets reconnected.

I think if u unplug T2 and dont connect DS4 again but straights ps3 controller, it wont work.

DS4 has an identification chip built in and console checks if its still there like every 15 mins or so.

Its impossible to use a different controller aside of all licensed ps4 products.