XIM Community

Help with r6 siege set up fairly new to xim  (Read 437 times)

Offline angelofdecay85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AngelOfDecay85
Help with r6 siege set up fairly new to xim
« on: 01:57 PM - 09/16/19 »
So I have looked through the forums and watched some YouTube videos so far. I am trying to get the lean configured in rainbow six. I can not figure out if I am doing something wrong or not. I donít have three little dots on my apex xim to set up alternate config for buttons and it doesnít show the l/r icon for the joystick buttons. Any help would be appreciated. I just updated my firmware this weekend to make sure it wasnít it.

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Desolate Hunter
Re: Help with r6 siege set up fairly new to xim
« Reply #1 on: 04:55 PM - 09/16/19 »
Watch rainbow six config video by xim gameplay. They go step by step. Did you enable expert configuration cause it sounds like that might be what's happening.

Offline angelofdecay85

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:24 PM - 09/16/19 »
Thanks for the info Iíll check it out later when Iím home from work. Yes I did enable it because that how I changed the hertz. But all it shows me under the config is copy and paste options when I open the config for r6. Iíll check out the video before I do anything else though.

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:10 PM - 09/16/19 »
Swipe left and right to get to different settings after hitting the edit pencil in the top left.

Offline angelofdecay85

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:46 AM - 09/18/19 »
Thanks guys got it fixed. Definitely had to swipe left. All the videos I watched prior to that one showed it as scroll down. Thanks for the help.

Offline desolatehunter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:49 AM - 09/18/19 »
No problem if you have issues hmu I play Xbox gamertag is same as here. I play r6 mostly so I can help you out with those settings.