XIM Community

About single-shot fire when using G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse.  (Read 176 times)

Offline oyaji

• View Profile
Hi guys.
I use G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse in XIM APEX.
With the R2 Dead Zone as the default, APEX Legends Hemlock single-shot fires can cause jams if you hit them in quick succession.
The in-game option allows you to fire at maximum speed by maximizing the R2 dead zone.
The same is true for other games.
I tried with BFV, but you can get the fastest continuous fire by changing R2 dead zone of in-game option to 99%.
Can I improve these with the XIM APEX update?

Offline oyaji

• View Profile
Single shots cannot be used properly in games that cannot adjust the dead zone of R2, such as Call of duty.
If you can fix it by updating the firmware of XIM APEX, please take action.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Why does your hemlock jam? I can single fire the hemlock as fast as I want without a jam. I wonder if there is a different issue going on.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline oyaji

• View Profile
Thank you for your reply.
If there are no problems, is my environment bad?
If you switch R1 and R2 in the game settings and set the main click to R1 with XIM, you can shoot single-shot fire without problems.
Because it becomes possible to fire continuously by maximizing the dead zone as described above. I would be happy if you could take some measures on the XIM side.

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
Hi guys.
I use G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse in XIM APEX.
With the R2 Dead Zone as the default, APEX Legends Hemlock single-shot fires can cause jams if you hit them in quick succession.
The in-game option allows you to fire at maximum speed by maximizing the R2 dead zone.
The same is true for other games.
I tried with BFV, but you can get the fastest continuous fire by changing R2 dead zone of in-game option to 99%.
Can I improve these with the XIM APEX update?
   I have the same problem with some of my Logitech mice, [ I think the new ones have different switchs]   if you have another mouse try it to eliminate the mouse.