XIM Community

FORTNITE NEW ST ISSUES.  (Read 471 times)

Offline Solokillr

• View Profile
Re: FORTNITE NEW ST ISSUES.
« Reply #15 on: 04:51 PM - 09/17/19 »
Game feels weird for me too.

Unfortunately this is reoccurring theme with Fortnite. When we model a game's aiming system, we do so in the same way every time. However, if they game has limitations we cannot overcome, then it's marked with a 'U' (undeterministic aim behavior) in our game support list (which this game is).

I have been silent in chat but have been using the Xim for a long time. I am by no means complaining about the product as I am very used to it am amazed by the effort and support you guys provide. I wish I could use a controller but dont know how these changes dont affect controller players too

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:42 PM - 09/17/19 »
For PS4 i have to say the old ST works better for me, it gives the smoother aiming experience and better micro movements.
When switching to the XBox the new ST feels awesome though, maybe its a PS4 specific thing?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:10 PM - 09/17/19 »
For PS4 i have to say the old ST works better for me, it gives the smoother aiming experience and better micro movements.
When switching to the XBox the new ST feels awesome though, maybe its a PS4 specific thing?
Did you change dead zone to .20 when testing xbox st? Anyway I can't speak on ps4 config but the xbox config feeIs good. This button deIay issue he's having has to be some sort of config setting. Maybe turn sab off? Idk. I remember sab on some firmwares having mouse cIick issues according to posts.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:14 PM - 09/17/19 »
yes deadzone on XBox is 0,20 and on PS4 is 0,12.
Naj told me today in a party that he doesnt have the delay issues with the old ST, but i havent had enough time to test the new ST in that regard yet.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:22 PM - 09/17/19 »
yes deadzone on XBox is 0,20 and on PS4 is 0,12.
Naj told me today in a party that he doesnt have the delay issues with the old ST, but i havent had enough time to test the new ST in that regard yet.
Since new st is a new config with defauIt settings the sab wiII be enabIed by defauIt. In the past having it turned on at aII was causing cIick issues for users on some firmwares.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #20 on: 11:38 AM - 09/18/19 »
i tested the new st for a whole day playing with it . On off and default sync itís hard to play with it when thereís micro stutter no amount of smoothing can help it . The AA is really strong too specially when trying to shoot with ARís or Smgs cant keep the reticle on target of players . The building is my main issue canít build with out it feeling like am playing on everything Maxed . Also devs should consider the foot controller settings which takes away acceleration. Am not complaining I know the developers try the best when releasing ST and things like this can happen and I do appreciate their support for this game .hope they can fix and consider the foot controller settings