XIM Community

FORTNITE NEW ST ISSUES.  (Read 464 times)

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
FORTNITE NEW ST ISSUES.
« on: 05:57 PM - 09/15/19 »
From the previous ST to the new one I had to decrease my sensitivity from 115 down to 83 not only that  am struggling to build right now everything just feels faster and clunky . My editing fine so is my aim but am really struggling to build. Iíd like to know from the devs whatís actually changed in this ST so I can make tweaks to my settings . Thereís also a slight delay when placing building .

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: FORTNITE NEW ST ISSUES.
« Reply #1 on: 06:35 PM - 09/15/19 »
From the previous ST to the new one I had to decrease my sensitivity from 115 down to 83 not only that  am struggling to build right now everything just feels faster and clunky . My editing fine so is my aim but am really struggling to build. Iíd like to know from the devs whatís actually changed in this ST so I can make tweaks to my settings . Thereís also a slight delay when placing building .
I don't reaIIy notice any deIay unIess my ping is higher or the game server is Iagging. You sure in game settings didn't get changed? "BuiId immediateIy" turned on? You might want to doubIe check your binds too.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:53 PM - 09/15/19 »
Are you playing on PS4 ? I do also have build immediately on . Everything just feels way to fast . I am using a nav also donít know whatís wrong . I do also have foot controller on but that shouldnít be a problem if it wasnít a problem before in the previous ST. Am using default PS4 deadzone too which is 12. And running 3k dpi

Did you make any major changes to ur settings ?

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:12 PM - 09/15/19 »
Are you playing on PS4 ? I do also have build immediately on . Everything just feels way to fast . I am using a nav also donít know whatís wrong . I do also have foot controller on but that shouldnít be a problem if it wasnít a problem before in the previous ST. Am using default PS4 deadzone too which is 12. And running 3k dpi

I'm on xbox and we don't have foot controIIer setting. I use to pIay Iow sens a IittIe Iower than you but now I pIay high sens. 12k DPI, Hip 5, defauIt sync. Switch back to your oId st if you didn't deIete it and see if it stiII happens.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:01 AM - 09/16/19 »

I'm on xbox and we don't have foot controIIer setting. I use to pIay Iow sens a IittIe Iower than you but now I pIay high sens. 12k DPI, Hip 5, defauIt sync. Switch back to your oId st if you didn't deIete it and see if it stiII happens.

They definitely did something to the PS4 version . Feels like @#$% everything Just feels way fast when building I also decreased the building sense all the way down still couldnít build am fairly A good builder. If they didnít make any big changes then I donít see why I had to decrease my settings by so much . When I changed back to the old st everything was fine 🤷‍♂️ I do like he mechanic of how the new st aim feels though .

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:18 AM - 09/16/19 »

They definitely did something to the PS4 version . Feels like @#$% everything Just feels way fast when building I also decreased the building sense all the way down still couldnít build am fairly A good builder. If they didnít make any big changes then I donít see why I had to decrease my settings by so much . When I changed back to the old st everything was fine 🤷‍♂️ I do like he mechanic of how the new st aim feels though .
You're saying the buiId sensitivity is too fast? They can't change that with the st. The st doesn't know when you're in buiId mode or not. Maybe the foot controIIer was changed by epic? My buiId sens is 1.0 and feeIs exact same as my Iook sens. They are the same. I don't know bro.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:26 AM - 09/16/19 »
I donít have no issues with the old st though ?did you have  to decrease ur sense by a lot ?mine went from 115 down to 80 now . Also thereís slight delay in building . Am going to wait for other PS4 players to confirm this . I have beamimpact as a friend as well Iíll ask him about it when ever he gets on

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:41 AM - 09/16/19 »
I donít have no issues with the old st though ?did you have  to decrease ur sense by a lot ?mine went from 115 down to 80 now . Also thereís slight delay in building . Am going to wait for other PS4 players to confirm this . I have beamimpact as a friend as well Iíll ask him about it when ever he gets on
Yeah I had to Iower my sensivity but I had to do that with the Iast update too. It's just a different sensitivity muItipIier. If you measure your sens it's the same even if the number is different. I'm not reaIIy sure what you meant by too fast and the deIayed thing. Your button presses are deIayed more than Iast st? I don't think they change response time for key binds. You might have a setting on oId config that you need to appIy to the new one.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:26 AM - 09/16/19 »
The PS4 version's turn speed was reduced in this update by Epic so lowering your sensitivity is expected.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Ergu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ergu
« Reply #9 on: 12:03 PM - 09/16/19 »
True,  sens totally changed, default and off sync are unplayable cause stutter, with old 0 stutter.

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:31 PM - 09/16/19 »
The PS4 version's turn speed was reduced in this update by Epic so lowering your sensitivity is expected.
But my sense are fine In the old ST

Offline Naj

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:35 PM - 09/16/19 »
True,  sens totally changed, default and off sync are unplayable cause stutter, with old 0 stutter.
Yeah and I normally play on OFF sync . Itís like I have to reduce my sense by so much to be able to play but then everything feels slow except building I canít build right now struggling so much . Thereís also slight delay placing structures. Youíll notice it when you trying to build fast and things donít place or when ur building isnít smooth as it used to be  . Now at first I was thinking itís maybe the game but when I switched to the old st itís fine . I really hope the devs respond on this topic . It seems to be effecting players on the PS4.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #12 on: 09:45 AM - 09/17/19 »
The translator changes we made wouldn't be the cause of this delay.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Solokillr

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:53 PM - 09/17/19 »
Game feels weird for me too. Trying to find something that works but cant get it smooth

What I'm running 1950dpi

>>> XIM APEX [Fortnite: Battle Royal solokillr] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

« Last Edit: 01:12 PM - 09/17/19 by Solokillr »

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #14 on: 03:00 PM - 09/17/19 »
Game feels weird for me too.

Unfortunately this is reoccurring theme with Fortnite. When we model a game's aiming system, we do so in the same way every time. However, if they game has limitations we cannot overcome, then it's marked with a 'U' (undeterministic aim behavior) in our game support list (which this game is).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.