XIM Community

how to disable crap aim assit bo4  (Read 267 times)

Offline randomusername_LOL938338

• View Profile
how to disable crap aim assit bo4
« on: 06:23 PM - 09/14/19 »
12kdpi and off sync whoever says that is big retard , i get loads of aim assist om 12kdpi freak

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: how to disable crap aim assit bo4
« Reply #1 on: 06:45 PM - 09/14/19 »
Thanks for confirming what I said on my other topic. It doesn't matter what sync or polling rate you use AA is a mechanic of the game. You will have no more or less than the developers allow. The only way to really get rid of it is to turn it off completely. 12k dpi and off sync makes it a little more manageable but it definitely doesn't get rid of it.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 09:05 PM - 09/14/19 »
You will have less AA in BO4 using Sync Off, 1000Hz, 12K DPI, digital movement (WASD) and a sprinkling of Steady Aim &/or Boost than at lower RR, Sync, DPI and Polling rates.

The objective is not to remove AA, but to make hitbox entry easier through BO4ís nasty AA bubble.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:49 PM - 09/14/19 »
You can't disabIe aim assist unIess there's an option in the game settings. You can make it easier to enter the aim assist bubbIe but that's it.

Offline Loewe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:12 AM - 09/15/19 »
You can't disabIe aim assist unIess there's an option in the game settings. You can make it easier to enter the aim assist bubbIe but that's it.
But randomusername_LOL938338 specifically asked about Black Ops 4.
And in Black Ops 4 you can disable the Aim Assist.

Best regards!

If there were creatures granting every men's wish, those creatures wouldn't be angels they'd be demons.

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:34 PM - 09/15/19 »
But randomusername_LOL938338 specifically asked about Black Ops 4.
And in Black Ops 4 you can disable the Aim Assist.

Best regards!
Very true. I wonder why he didn't just turn it off if that was the goaI IoI.