XIM Community

Using my Xim 4 on Apex Legends...  (Read 508 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Using my Xim 4 on Apex Legends...
« on: 10:03 PM - 09/09/19 »
The accuracy is unreal! That's all I have to say.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline ssjgohan

• View Profile
Re: Using my Xim 4 on Apex Legends...
« Reply #1 on: 10:52 PM - 09/09/19 »
Hey I use Xim4 too can you share your settings or tell me how to improve mine?

I use 800 dpi and 5/5 in game with either sa3 or sa5. I do pretty good but I'm always looking to improve and it's hard to find any xim4 configs on this site.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:19 PM - 09/09/19 »

I use 800 dpi and 5/5 in game with either sa3 or sa5. I do pretty good but I'm always looking to improve and it's hard to find any xim4 configs on this site.
I think you should use the max dpi of your mouse if you're using the xim4.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline ssjgohan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:29 AM - 09/10/19 »

I tried that when the game launched and aim assist was nonexistent with 12k dpi, I'll give it another shot though thanks.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:46 AM - 09/10/19 »

I tried that when the game launched and aim assist was nonexistent with 12k dpi, I'll give it another shot though thanks.
Yea, there isn't much but that's what I use.

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:08 AM - 09/11/19 »
People were saying the Xim3 felt better and was more accurate than the Xim4... Before that they said the Xim360/Xim2 was better than Xim3.

I am sure they all have their own unique feel, but I would say it's more about what you got used to and played the most. There is kids on controller that out aim some PC gamers because they grew up on it.

I am also sure when the Xim5 comes out some Xim4 users will perform worse on it because they got used to the feel of the Xim 4.

I am glad the Xim4 feel is working better for you, but don't start some conspiracy. Alot of people here are pretty neurotic and now will spend all this time whipping out their Xim4 or buying one online used based on your post LOL.

Offline Mocktane

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mocktane
« Reply #6 on: 08:20 AM - 09/12/19 »
People were saying the Xim3 felt better and was more accurate than the Xim4... Before that they said the Xim360/Xim2 was better than Xim3.

I am sure they all have their own unique feel, but I would say it's more about what you got used to and played the most. There is kids on controller that out aim some PC gamers because they grew up on it.

I am also sure when the Xim5 comes out some Xim4 users will perform worse on it because they got used to the feel of the Xim 4.

I am glad the Xim4 feel is working better for you, but don't start some conspiracy. Alot of people here are pretty neurotic and now will spend all this time whipping out their Xim4 or buying one online used based on your post LOL.

this 1000 times,

My brother and I play on apex, i am Xim he is controller and he is so much better than me its unreal, the guy is insane and would murder me 1v1.

I had been saying to him he should use the xim as he would be god like, so he bought one and after a week of playing his KD went down and he hated it

the config i am running which is a mixture of a tonne of experiments feels as close to PC as i have, but someone else might take it and hate it.

its preference and placebo

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:16 AM - 09/12/19 »
Both of you could be right. Fortunately I can run my xim apex the same way now for leagues. I'm climbing into diamond this week thanks to it.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 11:52 PM - 09/12/19 »
Both of you could be right. Fortunately I can run my xim apex the same way now for leagues. I'm climbing into diamond this week thanks to it.
So you settled on Sync Off @ 125Hz? What about mouse polling - 500 or 1000Hz? T2 Input & Output?

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:55 AM - 09/13/19 »
So you settled on Sync Off @ 125Hz? What about mouse polling - 500 or 1000Hz? T2 Input & Output?
Yes, it works like a charm. A few other members have tried it and given me positive feedback via inbox. My build is....

125 Hz xim polling and 500 Hz mouse.
Sync Off
SAB 0
Smoothing 0
Boost 0
Mouse sensitivity (for me 11.50 hip and ads) for you guys whatever you want. I like fast reaction times.

Curve Default

Titan 2
Input polling 125 Hz
Output polling 1000hz
Usb setting set to ps4 (if you're on Xbox it should be Xbox.)

Let me know how you like it. Thanks. Also this does not increase AA for those of you looking for that. But you shouldn't need it to. The mouse movements are sharp.

« Last Edit: 01:01 AM - 09/13/19 by GamingNerd »

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:16 AM - 09/13/19 »
125hz actuaIIy feeIs reaIIy good on xbox despite the smaII deIay. I was comparing with ps4 and seems Iike higher poIIing rate causes more jitter on xbox than ps4.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:46 AM - 09/13/19 »
125hz actuaIIy feeIs reaIIy good on xbox despite the smaII deIay. I was comparing with ps4 and seems Iike higher poIIing rate causes more jitter on xbox than ps4.
Yea, it's not bad honestly. Simple and easy to work with. 

Offline ul1sses

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:44 AM - 09/16/19 »
Default config on xim Apex feels better than default config on Xim4 for me. I just can't go back anymore.