XIM Community

R6 siege updated config walk broken  (Read 179 times)

Offline masterduelist

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: THE LEGEND42037
R6 siege updated config walk broken
« on: 03:47 PM - 09/14/19 »
How ever this updated joystick config works, doesn't allow for the "walk" option to function while pressed down.  The player still moves at the same speed as if it were not being pressed at all.  The walk feature does still work on the previous r6 siege config.

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Re: R6 siege updated config walk broken
« Reply #1 on: 04:57 PM - 09/14/19 »
Walk option works for me on both updated and classic ST .
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:07 PM - 09/14/19 »
Hey,

what firmware version are you on? You can check it in the top right options of your xim manager under info/about.
Also did you maybe adjust the walking speed via the ingame deadzone previously? If so undo that otherwise the walking percentage in the new xim manager will not work.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline masterduelist

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: THE LEGEND42037
« Reply #3 on: 10:37 AM - 09/15/19 »
I have my deadzones set to default so both of them are at 10.  as for my firmware, my manager is 5.00.20190719 and firmware version is 5.00.20190429.  Idk if that if there has been a new update recently or not.
Edit: just tested and it seems that I can't walk with any new profiles that I create.  Old ones are still able to walk but the new ones, no matter the config, just can't.
EDIT2:  Ok my problem was the firmware.  I dont know how but it sometime last week when I wasnt playing, the firmware downgraded itself.  I can now see the walk speed percentage and can adjust it now.
« Last Edit: 11:00 AM - 09/15/19 by masterduelist »

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
« Reply #4 on: 01:36 PM - 09/15/19 »
I have my deadzones set to default so both of them are at 10.  as for my firmware, my manager is 5.00.20190719 and firmware version is 5.00.20190429.  Idk if that if there has been a new update recently or not.
Edit: just tested and it seems that I can't walk with any new profiles that I create.  Old ones are still able to walk but the new ones, no matter the config, just can't.
EDIT2:  Ok my problem was the firmware.  I dont know how but it sometime last week when I wasnt playing, the firmware downgraded itself.  I can now see the walk speed percentage and can adjust it now.
You answered to your own question, your firmware and manager doesnt match. Upgrade your firmware to 2019.07.19, or better upgrade your firmware and manager to 2019.08.29 i thing the newest
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor