XIM Community

[Question] Controller sensitivity emulation  (Read 126 times)

Offline joshuajbrunner

• View Profile
[Question] Controller sensitivity emulation
« on: 11:16 AM - 09/05/19 »
I searched around a little bit for an answer to this question, but I'm guessing it's not supported currently.

In most games it is recommended to max out the in game sensitivity of the controller. However, as I'm sure most of us can attest to, most people if using a controller to play a game would play at a lower sensitivity. For instance, lets say I'm playing a game with a max sensitivity of 10, I would probably play around a 6 sensitivity when using a controller.

Are there any plans to add some kind of functionality where the sensitivity can be maxed in game, yet what is actually passed through from a physical controller is emulated to be a lower sensitivity value? This would be super useful when switching between M/K and controller, especially for games where I like to use a controller for certain things. It's obviously a hassle to adjust in game sensitivity back and forth and making something like this where you can bind it to a hot key would be fantastic.

Offline joshuajbrunner

• View Profile
Re: [Question] Controller sensitivity emulation
« Reply #1 on: 12:13 PM - 09/13/19 »
Bump

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [Question] Controller sensitivity emulation
« Reply #2 on: 01:58 PM - 09/13/19 »
Sorry you can't convert anaIog sensitivity to mouse sensitivity. It's just compIeteIy different.

Try this to heIp you find a sensitivity you're comfortabIe with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0sH4rfGRc