XIM Community

MW4 native mk > xim  (Read 1994 times)

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
MW4 native mk > xim
« on: 02:37 PM - 09/12/19 »
Native MK support on MW4 feels amazing. You have full control over keybindings, sensitivity , etc ... basically the same custumization options as on pc. TBH the translation feels exceptionally and couldn't be better (except the v sync input lag). That's really impressive imo. You should definitely check it out !

Edit: Some frags using native mnk support

« Last Edit: 03:50 PM - 09/19/19 by 1ME »

Mainly playing CoD   ▪   1600dpi   ▪   Default sync   ▪   1000hz
Play fair, have fun

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: MW4 native mk > xim
« Reply #1 on: 03:40 PM - 09/12/19 »
So even though cross-play isn't happening yet they are allowing mouse and keyboard players to be lumped in with regular controller players.. interesting
PS4 Pro / One X • LG 49UJ6200 / Pixio PXC243 • G502 • PS Nav

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:54 PM - 09/12/19 »
I wouldn’t know because Amazon STILL hasn’t sent me my beta access code!!!

Offline DEMENT

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DEMENT__
« Reply #3 on: 06:47 PM - 09/12/19 »
Native MK support on MW4 feels amazing. You have full control over keybindings, sensitivity , etc ... basically the same custumization options as on pc. TBH the translation feels exceptionally and couldn't be better (except the v sync input lag). That's really impressive imo. You should definitely check it out !

curious about what your mouse settings are for this game
Gaming: PS4
Audio: Astro Mixmamp TR PRO/FiiO E09K -> AKG K702/Modmic 5
Control: Xim Apex -> Hp Standard Keyboard/G502
PSN: DEMENT__
Youtube: Voltaik Entertainment

Offline MrParadox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:08 AM - 09/13/19 »
Does anyone know if the Sony Nav can be used with native MK or does it strictly have to be a 'mouse' and 'keyboard' ?

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:24 AM - 09/13/19 »
Does anyone know if the Sony Nav can be used with native MK or does it strictly have to be a 'mouse' and 'keyboard' ?

I haven't tried it but I imagine it wouldn't work... which is why I was still using my XIM for what little of the beta I got to play last night.  I am quite fond of using the Nav controller for COD games.  Also when the full game comes out I'm not going to use native so I'm not going to mess with getting it all setup now.

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:29 PM - 09/13/19 »

curious about what your mouse settings are for this game

1600dpi - 4 sens- relative ads - 0.5 rifle scope sens

Play fair, have fun

Offline idkwtf

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:47 PM - 09/13/19 »
Weird. Someone in another thread said it was awfuI.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:58 PM - 09/13/19 »
I am absolutely terrible at this game... I get my @#$% kicked routinely pretty much every round.  I played a little last night and quite a bit today and I've never had it handed to me in a COD game like I have in this beta so far.  Maybe it's just me, and my old timer self is finally kicking in and i'm just not as good at these types of games anymore.. lol

Offline jericho246

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:16 PM - 09/13/19 »
Weird. Someone in another thread said it was awfuI.

I think it's pretty good. In the alpha it was garbage, you couldn't customize your keybinds and @#$%. But now in the beta it works flawlessly.

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03:41 AM - 09/14/19 »
Yeah alpha was really strange. But right now it's perfect, especially the ability to go prone instantly to dropshot is really nice !

Play fair, have fun

Offline 1ME

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:42 AM - 09/14/19 »
I am absolutely terrible at this game... I get my @#$% kicked routinely pretty much every round.  I played a little last night and quite a bit today and I've never had it handed to me in a COD game like I have in this beta so far.  Maybe it's just me, and my old timer self is finally kicking in and i'm just not as good at these types of games anymore.. lol

Tbh it's quite easy to die in this game. There are many ways to not die in a head to head combat, but from claymores, (randomly thrown) grenades, stuns and uav campers who shoot you in the back. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Play fair, have fun

Offline Adam_

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:47 AM - 09/14/19 »

Same here. I feel like I've never played a video game before. I'm 100% sure it's not my aim, you can see if it was your fault/you missed a couple of shots thanks to the kill cam. My last CoD MP game was CoD2 so I knew I'd have to go through a lot to catch up, but man... I had rounds when my KD was like 0.20
My biggest problem is, they HAVE to decide whether they want mini map or not. I'm not against no mini map but the actual system is just plain stupid.
The other big issue is audio. I can hear my teammates louder than my opponents. It absolutely blows my mind how bad it can be at times.
Other than that, the game is so insanely fast I've never seen anything like it. Never thought I'd say this but I like it.

Offline ColtsFan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:18 AM - 09/15/19 »
Domination is a joke in this game... the cave is ridiculously easy to hold with certain head glitching locations and you get instantly melted so there is no way to even have a chance, especially when it's you and random casual players vs a team of sweats which seems to happen quite often in the matchmaking.  I'm just not even having much fun playing this beta personally....

COD used to be fun when it was just a game and not a religion for people.

Offline Holdmyjoint

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OneManSqd
  • PSN ID: Floridasbadseed
« Reply #14 on: 09:10 AM - 09/15/19 »

it doesn’t work I tried it out for the alpha! Smh
Ps4 pro/Xbox one X
Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27VQ 27” Curved
Mouse:G502 Proteus Specturm
Pad: Corsair Hardpad RBG
PS3 Navigation controller