XIM Community

MW config: d1sable 30/10/19  (Read 11649 times)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Re: MW config: d1sable 30/10/19
« Reply #45 on: 08:41 AM - 10/30/19 »
Little clip:
Ha! 'You don't miss' because your centering is outstanding. I'd love to see you do a voice-over video explaining how you think, when playing, and how you manage to keep your reticle exactly where you want it to be, no matter what you're doing.

Many people that use your configs think that it's the config that makes the player. You should explain why you're a good player. It's not the config. ;)

Very kind Ceebs, good idea, perhaps i should try that. Its difficult though to talk through decisions etc that happen in a  second and to concentrate. Happy to give it a go though.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #46 on: 10:30 AM - 10/30/19 »
Little clip:
Ha! 'You don't miss' because your centering is outstanding. I'd love to see you do a voice-over video explaining how you think, when playing, and how you manage to keep your reticle exactly where you want it to be, no matter what you're doing.

Many people that use your configs think that it's the config that makes the player. You should explain why you're a good player. It's not the config. ;)

Very kind Ceebs, good idea, perhaps i should try that. Its difficult though to talk through decisions etc that happen in a  second and to concentrate. Happy to give it a go though.
I'd watch it, and probably learn a thing or two in doing so!

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Savas_1994

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Savas_1994
« Reply #47 on: 12:03 PM - 10/30/19 »
Which settings do i have to use if my Mouse only supports max. 7000 dpi???

Instead of:

16k dpi
1000 hrtz and polling

Thanks in advance :)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12:05 PM - 10/30/19 »
Which settings do i have to use if my Mouse only supports max. 7000 dpi???

Instead of:

16k dpi
1000 hrtz and polling

Thanks in advance :)

Just use a dpi calculator

http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

But tbh u will want to adjust the sense to your preference anyway and also the config wont be relevant once the ST is launched

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11:03 PM - 10/30/19 »
Hey thanks for your updated config  ;), whatís your ads setting ingame 1.0 or 2.0?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 01:00 AM - 10/31/19 »
Default 1

Offline dr_soldier

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TDEROCHETTE
« Reply #51 on: 10:23 AM - 10/31/19 »
Only just started playing but until we get the official ST

Beta Firmware

ST: Advanced Warfare

16k dpi
1000 hrtz and polling
Default sync
Sab 50 both

Hip: 7.5
Ads: 3.5

In game:

AA: standard
Curve: standard
Sense 20 / 20

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Codddd] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Little clip:

These settings work very well with the game. Iím using a 8k dpi mouse but common sync so my hip and ads are the same (60hz instead of 120hz so sensitivity/2 but 8k instead 16k so sensitivity X2). Iím curious to see if the new st will be better or not.

Offline xFlumpi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:24 AM - 10/31/19 »
Hey @D1sable.
Can i just put HIP AND ADS little bit down?
Its 2 fast for me.
Or the config didnt work well then

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 01:18 PM - 10/31/19 »
Hey @D1sable.
Can i just put HIP AND ADS little bit down?
Its 2 fast for me.
Or the config didnt work well then

Of course, adjust to your preference.

These will be redundant soon

Offline year0

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 03:56 AM - 11/01/19 »
Little clip:

I'd watch it, and probably learn a thing or two in doing so!
Little clip:

Little clip:

Id watch it too! Even just commentary on gameplay, & pointing out things you do that youíve found really beneficial
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #55 on: 04:16 AM - 11/01/19 »
@d1sable can you make anew one with the new st?but tell us in game settings too
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #56 on: 05:27 AM - 11/01/19 »
Is official st out ? Can u pls update ur settings once its out ?
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 06:36 AM - 11/01/19 »
Ask and you shall receive...

Official ST settings imminent

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #58 on: 08:40 AM - 11/01/19 »
Ask and you shall receive...

Official ST settings imminent

Thanks , waiting
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)