XIM Community

Can no longer connect to my XIM Apex?  (Read 79 times)

Offline Chaosdealer

• View Profile
Can no longer connect to my XIM Apex?
« on: 07:56 PM - 09/13/19 »
I can no longer connect to my XIM Apex I have made sure everything is fully updated and my location services are on. I have always connected to my XIM through my phone but it is no longer working. I have downloaded the manager on my laptop as well but that is also not connecting. Can someone please help?

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Can no longer connect to my XIM Apex?
« Reply #1 on: 08:15 PM - 09/13/19 »
I can no longer connect to my XIM Apex I have made sure everything is fully updated and my location services are on. I have always connected to my XIM through my phone but it is no longer working. I have downloaded the manager on my laptop as well but that is also not connecting. Can someone please help?
Have you tried doing a factory reset. I had this issue two days ago while using my xim 4. I went to the firmware section and got the updating tool. Then I backed up my data, factory reset, and then re-downloaded the most current firmware. After that everything worked like a charm. Try to do the same thing with your xim apex.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Chaosdealer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:25 PM - 09/13/19 »
I love you <3. I thought about doing that but was honestly scared to lose my presets. Thank you for the help!

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:05 PM - 09/13/19 »
I love you <3. I thought about doing that but was honestly scared to lose my presets. Thank you for the help!
No problem<3. Hopefully that will help. When you back up your data with the toll you'll be able to upload it after the factory reset and have all your configs again. Also, make sure your Bluetooth is on. I've had times where I've forgotten to turn it back on.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]