XIM Community

Community mobilisation for Glorious Model 0 mouse!  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Community mobilisation for Glorious Model 0 mouse!
« Reply #30 on: 08:31 PM - 09/17/19 »
I no this statement is going to cause a ruckus, but here it go's.  you guys know the sensor on the g model o has more input lag than the Gpro when its wireless. lol  dont believe me look it up on YouTube, theirs a channel called Linus tech tips . Linus hears Logitech claiming there wireless mice are faster than the top gaming mice thats wired. so he hires some help [ not bro science] so he puts it to the test.I dont rember what dpi they  testing but the Gpro wireless sensor had a 2 ms. faster response time than the closest top gaming mouse that was wired. its pretty interesting.  you guys should check it out. lol 

thanks for the recommendation i definitely will! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04:36 AM - 09/18/19 »
I no this statement is going to cause a ruckus, but here it go's.  you guys know the sensor on the g model o has more input lag than the Gpro when its wireless. lol  dont believe me look it up on YouTube, theirs a channel called Linus tech tips . Linus hears Logitech claiming there wireless mice are faster than the top gaming mice thats wired. so he hires some help [ not bro science] so he puts it to the test.I dont rember what dpi they  testing but the Gpro wireless sensor had a 2 ms. faster response time than the closest top gaming mouse that was wired. its pretty interesting.  you guys should check it out. lol 

thanks Oldin, I just think personally that here in 2019 when we have the best gaming mice we have ever had , theirs an over emphasis on the gaming equipment , mice in general, I watch some of your vids. from years ago when people with the older products [ xim edge,older gaming mice] was dropping nukes and tearing sh!& up . excuse my french. another thing you dont see is the guys using the Apex right now making youtude video's  tearing it up complaing about there gaming mouse. most of them has a mouse they love and swear by.

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10:00 AM - 09/18/19 »
Linus Tech only replay a test at OC.net did it and point it MONTHS ago when the first Hero sensor was released. I telling you, if you want to go to the mice experts source, down to the rabbit hole go to OC.net.

They are waaay ahead of the curve, on what you can see on YT, either Linus or RJN and they are truly unbiased.

Offline slickrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:57 AM - 09/19/19 »
Linus Tech only replay a test at OC.net did it and point it MONTHS ago when the first Hero sensor was released. I telling you, if you want to go to the mice experts source, down to the rabbit hole go to OC.net.

They are waaay ahead of the curve, on what you can see on YT, either Linus or RJN and they are truly unbiased.
sounds good, tks. Ill check it out
« Last Edit: 05:02 AM - 09/19/19 by slickrick »

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11:27 AM - 09/19/19 »
OC.net was the place where this lightweight, small, nimble, perforated, paracorded gaming mouse trend started. Main mouse makers has community representatives on that forum, finalmouse was the first to notice this, after seeing how many users were modding their mice, so they bring a product ready to use, overpriced though, fortunatelly now it got momentum :) and we have more and quality options.
« Last Edit: 11:32 AM - 09/19/19 by alanmcgregor »

Admin