XIM Community

Xim4 Doesn't work.  (Read 276 times)

Offline NothingWorks

• View Profile
Xim4 Doesn't work.
« on: 03:53 PM - 09/18/19 »
Hi guys, I have a Ximm4 that I am trying to get working on my Xbox 360. I plugged the controller in port 3 (the one next to the power), the mouse into port 1 and the keyboard into port 3 and booted up my system. I am instantly greeted with a light show and nothing else. My controller doesn't function while plugged in through the ximm box but if i take it out and plug it directly into the xbox it works fine. I have updated the firmware and I have reset it to factory defaults but nothing seems to solve the issue. I've bought myself a Xim Apex but If I can get this wretched Ximm4 working I can return it for a full refund.

What could be wrong with my Ximm4? Should the controller work normally when connected to the ximm? If yes, do I need a keyboard and mouse attatched for the Ximm to boot correctly. In addition to the setup above, I've also been trying to diagnose issues by plugging just the controller into the Ximm and powering it up with the Xbox 360 and.... you guessed it, I get yet another lightshow and absolutely nothing else from it. No controller input commands work. Dead :-(

What could be causing this issue?

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
Re: Xim4 Doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: 09:51 PM - 09/18/19 »
What keyboard and mouse are you using?

Also, have you set up a config through the Xim app?

Offline NothingWorks

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 Doesn't work.
« Reply #2 on: 01:04 PM - 09/19/19 »
Hi dude, I'm using a corsair keyboard and mouse. I've plugged in just the mouse, just the keyboard and both. All yield no results. Is the game controller supposed to work when theres no keyboard and mouse connected just to show its working? I haven't yet configured the app. I was waiting until i get the controller to function while connected to the XIm4.